Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure what you mean you are worrying about the range. You bought a SR that is 220 mile. You were supposed got less but now you get more - better seat, heated seat, etc. You can certainly delay to update but you won't get any features in the future.
I guess I just meant I wish I could keep the range now that I have it. I don’t regret going sr- at all, but it was such a delight to charge that first time and see the range “increase”. And thank you for answering that question on the update. A friend of mine told me if I’m not on WiFi it won’t auto update, any veracity to that?

Tesla Model 3 SR+, Midnight Silver Metallic, Aero Wheels, Black Interior, FSD
Washington State

Ordered on 4/30/19 and have been stuck on "We are drafting up your contract" for a while. Finally called the delivery center today and they confirmed that they don't have my config anywhere on the West Coast. Didn't get any updated estimated delivery.

Hoping I don't have to wait much longer!

9710AE66-CC39-4741-BC66-A745932D574D.png
IIRC Tesla only lets you delay a max of 7 days, and will likely be very sticky about that as we move closer to the quarter end.
Just got a reply back today from CEV enquiries; no gap in funding. Dealerships are encouraged to keep sending applications.

Any SR owners here that received an AP trial or ordered AP post delivery?

I received the AP / FSD trial a couple of days after picking my SR up and it just ran out today, after 14 days. AP sounds like a "finalish" version and I truly prefer just standard cruise control instead of the speed sensitive / AP version that has phantom slow downs and miscues in a variety of circumstances.

Also, FSD is nowhere near ready for primetime as it doesn't handle lanes splitting, faded road markings, exits, etc... well at all. I'm more frazzled after using FSD than I would be if I had left it off. I'm sure both will get better, but hopefully after some major updates they will offer another trial as there's no way I'd drop thousands of dollars on these beta versions now, probably won't even with the finished version given my driving habits.

Reactions: OCR1
I received the AP / FSD trial a couple of days after picking my SR up and it just ran out today, after 14 days. AP sounds like a "finalish" version and I truly prefer just standard cruise control instead of the speed sensitive / AP version that has phantom slow downs and miscues in a variety of circumstances.

Also, FSD is nowhere near ready for primetime as it doesn't handle lanes splitting, faded road markings, exits, etc... well at all. I'm more frazzled after using FSD than I would be if I had left it off. I'm sure both will get better, but hopefully after some major updates they will offer another trial as there's no way I'd drop thousands of dollars on these beta versions now, probably won't even with the finished version given my driving habits.
I have EAP on my Model S and love it, but I see your concerns. I was just wondering when will I get the trial on my 3 - it was delivered about 9 days ago.

Ordered on Monday, April 29th (Before the Canadian Federal Govt incentive rush).
  • SR+
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • Full Self Driving
  • Did not modify configuration post-order
No word from Tesla, nor has any new info appeared in the account since then.

Still within Estimated 2-4 weeks. ( Will be 3 weeks on Monday, May 20th)

Just writing this in case anyone else is in a similar situation. Waiting patiently:)

Ordered on Monday, April 29th (Before the Canadian Federal Govt incentive rush).
  • SR+
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior
  • Full Self Driving
  • Did not modify configuration post-order
No word from Tesla, nor has any new info appeared in the account since then.

Still within Estimated 2-4 weeks. ( Will be 3 weeks on Monday, May 20th)

Just writing this in case anyone else is in a similar situation. Waiting patiently:)
Got my vin yesterday with a delivery date for next week... ordered on 4/30

• SR+
  • Black Exterior
  • Black Interior:)
Same configuration here, but ordered on May 7th. Got an email from a Montreal SC delivery adviser today saying something like: you will get a delivery date in your account but does not take it seriously as the real date will come when we send you the VIN. My guess I will have it somewhere in June with the end of quarter delivery craziness.