Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! That’s a lot of things to need to fix on a brand new car. I don’t think I personally would have accepted that one.

I could be too picky person. ill let you be the judge

Attachments

• IMG_20190514_190748.jpg
    IMG_20190514_190748.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail_20190514_112533.jpg
    thumbnail_20190514_112533.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 112
  • thumbnail_20190514_112610.jpg
    thumbnail_20190514_112610.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 101
  • thumbnail_20190514_113250.jpg
    thumbnail_20190514_113250.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 109
  • thumbnail_20190514_114625.jpg
    thumbnail_20190514_114625.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 95
I could be too picky person. ill let you be the judge

The alignment of the doors and trim was exactly what I saw on the first VIN I was assigned that I ended up rejecting. It took two weeks for them to find me another vehicle but the next one looked fantastic so it was worth the wait.

And no, I don’t think you are being too picky. That never should have passed QC.

Reactions: Mayoo
Victoria BC here, SR+ blue, black leather normal wheels. Ordered April 14, picked up May 11. in Vancouver Pickup was nearly 2 hours in total. Car was perfect, 8km on the odometer. They no longer give any iphone charging cables out and they forgot to add my referral credit, so I'm still working on that.
I’m in Vancouver. Ordered on 4/20 and delivery date is set for 5/29. When did you get a VIN? When did they call you for the appointment?

Joining the group, placed an order for SR+ Gray/Black/Aero today.

I'm also seeing several gray/black ST+ nearby with Sport wheels. Are they able to change out the wheels at the service center to make a match?

I actually don't want delivery till late June, but was convinced to order early ahead of the end of quarter rush. I'll be smh if they match me a VIN tomorrow

Where are you located? I'm in Washington and I ordered the same config (I also see some with the 19" wheels at my dealer). I ordered 5/1 and still don't have a VIN. Not sure what that means for you but FYI!

Where are you located? I'm in Washington and I ordered the same config (I also see some with the 19" wheels at my dealer). I ordered 5/1 and still don't have a VIN. Not sure what that means for you but FYI!

That’s interesting to know. I made my order last week for SR+ Grey/Black Aero FSD. I’m in Southern California. I noticed that there was a lot of same configuration except 19” wheels but they won’t do a wheel swap on the model 3’s. I guess our configuration has been taking a while? Should hopefully be made in the next batch

I'm in CT, so likely similar stocking situation. Wheels seem like such an easy production transition, I would think they would be made during the same batch run for the paint booth.

I’m in Vancouver. Ordered on 4/20 and delivery date is set for 5/29. When did you get a VIN? When did they call you for the appointment?

They didn't give me the VIN or call me, I pestered them. Don't bother calling Vancouver delivery, just call the 4th Ave store and ask for an update on if you have a vehicle attached to your order yet. I did this and they let me know they had one attached and it was in Oregon on the way up from Fremont.

A few weeks after ordering they gave an initial delivery date that was very far off, like a month, but they said it was just a placeholder.

Reactions: EinSV
That’s interesting to know. I made my order last week for SR+ Grey/Black Aero FSD. I’m in Southern California. I noticed that there was a lot of same configuration except 19” wheels but they won’t do a wheel swap on the model 3’s. I guess our configuration has been taking a while? Should hopefully be made in the next batch

I got my VIN and tentative delivery date today! Added everything to the tracking spreadsheet: Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet