Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From what I was told, the $1,500 CA Clean Fuel Reward applies to all deliveries made on and before 11/01/2021. Then the rate changes from $1,500 to $750 on 11/02/2021.

I ordered my SR+ white on black, 18" wheels, on 10/04 and my account still shows the $1500 rebate but my EDD is 03/12-04/09/22. I was told by my SA that that amount could change on 11/02.

Here's to hoping that the SA is wrong, and that you get your car earlier than 11/01! Lol!
oh my goodness, I didn't know that was the cutoff! hope it's not true and hope we get our cars before then too.

Mine has been ordered since May 27 and still no VIN
That's brutal. Not sure if you have seen my original post? Such a frustrating process...
I hope something changes for you soon. When I spoke to a manager at the delivery centre here in Vancouver she offered me a M3 SR+ Red with Aero. Very surprised she was able to pull a vehicle from existing inventory and offer it up as an olive branch to me.
Original order SR+ M3 Silver Aero no FSD. Turned down her offer as I wanted the Silver colour.
Maybe give your deliver centre a call? Hope it changes for you.

That's brutal. Not sure if you have seen my original post? Such a frustrating process...
I hope something changes for you soon. When I spoke to a manager at the delivery centre here in Vancouver she offered me a M3 SR+ Red with Aero. Very surprised she was able to pull a vehicle from existing inventory and offer it up as an olive branch to me.
Original order SR+ M3 Silver Aero no FSD. Turned down her offer as I wanted the Silver colour.
Maybe give your deliver centre a call? Hope it changes for you.
Yeah, it’s terrible. Not sure if it’s a MSM color issue as I haven’t really seen anyone here talk about receiving or having a VIN on a Model 3 SR+ yet recently.

Oh my!! 😳 I ordered July 18, also no VIN. I've called the Dublin, CA delivery center and they aren't very helpful.
Are we doing something wrong!? lol
Not sure. I’ve called my local showroom the other day and they weren’t helpful at all. Just directed me to what the estimated delivery date is on the site in my manage dashboard. I’ll be trying to call my delivery center later today.