Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! I’m brand new to all of this, from forums to the vehicle itself. I ordered a Model 3 around August 7, and have been waiting patiently. I just resubmitted payment method because the previous one expired but now I’m waiting again. Anyone who ordered a model 3 standard get a VIN yet?

Has anyone seen this yet?

RDT_20211111_2016535031732750712080157.png

Hey! I’m brand new to all of this, from forums to the vehicle itself. I ordered a Model 3 around August 7, and have been waiting patiently. I just resubmitted payment method because the previous one expired but now I’m waiting again. Anyone who ordered a model 3 standard get a VIN yet?
I ordered on Aug 11th, White exterior, everything standard. Got my vin two days ago, i chose cash payment method, financing through DCU. Trying to delay a little and see what's the deal with the federal ev tax credit.

Just stopping in to post an EDD update that I received this morning.

Got another 3-4 month swing in my EDD.

Hoping for a bounceback into early January and for the senate to get their crap together.
Honestly, if I get a date in Nov-Dec, I'll probably just end up taking it rather than pushing the date off until the rebate program kicks off.

Since I'm in Maine, I'm just worried that I'll get thrown on the waiting list for another indefinite period of time.

Ordered 9/14:
EDD December 2021
EDD Update February - March
EDD Update March 5th - April 2nd
EDD Update February 17th - March 17th
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd
EDD Update December 16th - December 31st
EDD Update January 27 - February 24th.
EDD Update November 16th - November 30th.
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd.
EDD Update February 25th - March 25th.
EDD Update November 26 - December 23

Got SR+ Blue with Black interior - Full Self Driving.

Placed my order for model 3 SR+ on October 22nd. Original delivery date according to my order was estimated as February 2022 however I’ve received a text to confirm delivery date of the 11th December which is now booked in.
My question is does anybody know if mine will come with the heated rear seats and steering wheel which is specified on the website? I’ve tried ringing Tesla but have failed to get to speak to an adviser….

Placed my order for model 3 SR+ on October 22nd. Original delivery date according to my order was estimated as February 2022 however I’ve received a text to confirm delivery date of the 11th December which is now booked in.
My question is does anybody know if mine will come with the heated rear seats and steering wheel which is specified on the website? I’ve tried ringing Tesla but have failed to get to speak to an adviser….
You'll be able to tell your model year from your VIN. Then according to reports on this thread, you'll get the heated seat IF it is a 2022 and not a 2021. I believe there are still 2021 out there getting delivered.

It seems to me that the previously installed, yet inactivate, features (e.g. heated seats/steering wheel) have been given to SR+ but no new hardware has been added (battery excluded). This makes me wonder if the ambient lighting is active.

Yes . Audio shows custom audio with immersive sound which means i guess 8 speakers. . I am really happy to get included heated steering and heated seats. Its really huge if you are in cold climate
I dont know about 8 speakers.. SR+ had only 4 speakers enabled. The front door surround and tweeters were present but not connected. Lets hope they are now wired in 2022's.

1636731123380.png