Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model: M3 SR+, MSM/Black/Aero
Pre-order page said March 2022 delivery. Placed order on 9/20 and got:

EDD as of 9/20: 11/8-12/8
EDD as of 10/20: 12/12-12/31
EDD as of 10/29: 1/30-2/27
EDD as of 10/30: 2/19-3/19
EDD as of 11/1: 12/18-12/31
EDD as of 11/4: 2/13-3/13
EDD as of 11/7: 12/14-12/31
EDD as of 11/18: 11/26-12/24
Vin: N/A

Reactions: SMIERTC
Model: M3 SR+, DBM/Black/Aero
Placed order on 9/13/21
EDD Previous - All over the place (Nov '21 to June '22)
EDD as of 11/7: 12/11-12/31
EDD as of 11/18: 11/22-12/20
Vin: N/A

I am getting closer, just hope it doesn't move back out again.

My EDD changed today. It was previously Dec 23-31, now it's Dec 7-31. I'm hoping that means I'll get the car sooner.

M3 SR+ White exterior/black interior/18" aero wheels/no FSD
Order date: Oct 3 (right before all the price increases started). The website estimated a June 2022 delivery when I placed my order.

My EDD went to September this morning. Ordered M3 SR+ 9/21: white/black/aero. Until now EDD had stayed steady at 12/18-01/07 since ordering. Not sure if this is just a glitch or they really expect me to wait a year to get a car
My EDD went from Dec 1-10 to nothing. The page seems to be redesigned and all it says is prepare for delivery, no EDD or insurance/previous steps, etc.

Reactions: SMIERTC
My EDD went from Dec 1-10 to nothing. The page seems to be redesigned and all it says is prepare for delivery, no EDD or insurance/previous steps, etc.
Yeah, mine keeps switching between that and the more detailed version. I hope this is just a "side effect" of them assigning some people VINs and moving us up in the queue. "September" is probably their hardcoded default value that gets displayed when assigning VINs. Or maybe I'm overthinking this too much lol

I ordered M3 in Aug and I just got this message showing up. does that mean Im getting a 2022 M3?

We have made hardware changes to Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive vehicles to optimize range. Your Model 3 range has increased to 272 miles (EPA est.) and will now accelerate from 0-60 mph in as little as 5.8 sec. While acceleration is slightly less (0.5 seconds) than originally communicated, we believe this strikes the right balance between range, performance and being fun to drive.

I ordered M3 in Aug and I just got this message showing up. does that mean Im getting a 2022 M3?

We have made hardware changes to Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive vehicles to optimize range. Your Model 3 range has increased to 272 miles (EPA est.) and will now accelerate from 0-60 mph in as little as 5.8 sec. While acceleration is slightly less (0.5 seconds) than originally communicated, we believe this strikes the right balance between range, performance and being fun to drive.
Yes.

My EDD went to September this morning. Ordered M3 SR+ 9/21: white/black/aero. Until now EDD had stayed steady at 12/18-01/07 since ordering. Not sure if this is just a glitch or they really expect me to wait a year to get a car
The issue seems to have stabilized. EDD has not changed.
Mine still shows September. Should definitely be an error - new orders for Model 3 on the Tesla website also show a June 2022 delivery date lol

Didn't see a waiting room for this yet.

Ordered SR+ (black/black/aero) on 3/3. Got a delivery appointment today for 3/28 in Cincinnati. We'll see if it holds.

I ordered a Model 3 MSM color on 11/15/21 and paid my $250 reservation. I got an email the next day asking for final payment, provided me with my VIN, and asked me to schedule delivery for next week. I went to the website and confirmed it was all true.

Has anyone had an experience like this? Is this a glitch in the matrix?