Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some guy on Reddit posted. He ordered 1st Nov. SR+ . initially Sept due date . Then June and now he has a Vin and Delivery scheduled. Lol. Lets hope we all get our orders sooner
That is usually because of some last minute cancellation or hold request... Or someone could not make his appointment. I would not read too much into except hope something similar could happen to you. My SA (St-Bruno) told me they'll usually clear the show-room and even the demos at the end of the quarter to boost sales... I think this is done manually... could get lucky there too.

Reactions: amit_gunner
That is usually because of some last minute cancellation or hold request... Or someone could not make his appointment. I would not read too much into except hope something similar could happen to you. My SA (St-Bruno) told me they'll usually clear the show-room and even the demos at the end of the quarter to boost sales... I think this is done manually... could get lucky there too.
Yeah mostly.

Just waiting patiently for ours for 2.5 months now. EDD January 21-Feb 10 hasn't moved in 2 months. Fingers cross it gets earlier or around this time.

I'm picking up in St-Bruno too. But our SA is at Quartier 10-30 last time I talked to him.

Delivery Scheduled: M3 RWD/SR+ Timeline, Central FL

11/1- Ordered EDD: September
11/2- Upgraded to White interior EDD: June
11/5- EDD update: Dec 03-31
11/8- EDD update: Jan 31-Feb 27
11/16- EDD update: Dec 01-Dec 10
11/19- EDD update: Jan 30-Feb 28
11/24- EDD update: Dec 10-Dec 22
11/26- Text received “VIN assigned”
11/26- Delivery scheduled for Dec 04

What a roller coaster, I guess I’m one of the “lucky” ones, but also frustrating seeing how many people are waiting and even I couldn’t really get things in place because I had no idea when my car would arrive.

Trillion dollar company can’t be consistent with delivering their product.

Delivery Scheduled: M3 RWD/SR+ Timeline, Central FL

11/1- Ordered EDD: September
11/2- Upgraded to White interior EDD: June
11/5- EDD update: Dec 03-31
11/8- EDD update: Jan 31-Feb 27
11/16- EDD update: Dec 01-Dec 10
11/19- EDD update: Jan 30-Feb 28
11/24- EDD update: Dec 10-Dec 22
11/26- Text received “VIN assigned”
11/26- Delivery scheduled for Dec 04

What a roller coaster, I guess I’m one of the “lucky” ones, but also frustrating seeing how many people are waiting and even I couldn’t really get things in place because I had no idea when my car would arrive.

Trillion dollar company can’t be consistent with delivering their product.
Ordered September 7th and EDD is January 21-Feb10.

You are a lucky one. In fact most in the US are lucky ones... Canada not so much.

Glad you'll get yours early. Have fun with it !

Reactions: Tarentino