Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A0D36952-2432-4278-8EC1-F7D4E08456CE.jpeg
7AC813C5-5A78-4EED-A9BE-8798FA1010E3.jpeg
Picked mine up on Saturday in Toronto. 43 days since order was placed worth the wait for white interior. What an amazing car. So happy. Hang in there everyone!
742EB25A-427B-4278-9C2E-C45495E31163.jpeg

Just wanted to offer this bit of advise for my soon to be fellow owners... As it's the end of quarter rush, unless you get confirmation ahead of time I recommend calling the delivery center ahead of your delivery to validate the car is actually there. Especially if you have a long distance to travel to get there.
Very good advice.
I have my tentatively delivery on 21st June from a May 28th order (in Canada). Got to service centre today and a GPS query on my VIN shows it’s still in factory, so, no delivery this week for sure.
My next car will be an inventory one. I can’t deal with this 6 weeks wait. :)

Saw there is a ton of Model 3's just delivered in the DC area. 44 of them, including several black/black standard range+. If you are waiting for delivery may be worth it to call dealership and swap your existing reservation and reserve one of these already in the area. If you need a referral code for supercharger miles mine is JAMES22950.

OMG! I just got an automated text with my tentative delivery (SR+, MSM, white interior, FSD) scheduled for 6/28!!! wahoo!

i ordered on 6/12 and being in dallas area i didn't think i was going to get it by 6/30 before the tax credit was halved again.

what is weird though is i still don't see a VIN, even when checking source code.

OMG! I just got an automated text with my tentative delivery (SR+, MSM, white interior, FSD) scheduled for 6/28!!! wahoo!

i ordered on 6/12 and being in dallas area i didn't think i was going to get it by 6/30 before the tax credit was halved again.

what is weird though is i still don't see a VIN, even when checking source code.

My pickup date moved from 6/29 to 6/19 tomorrow :) I am from Dallas too. May be they got the truck load, check with your contact if it can get pickup earlier .. congrats

Reactions: SMAlset
I ordered mine on 6/14 but they messed up the order, twice. The order date on the web page says 6/16. I'm in California and they're telling me they should receive it before 7/1 no problem. I haven't heard any updates yet. Fingers crossed.

SR, Black, Aero Wheels, Black Interior (The cheapest you can buy)

I ordered mine on 6/14 but they messed up the order, twice. The order date on the web page says 6/16. I'm in California and they're telling me they should receive it before 7/1 no problem. I haven't heard any updates yet. Fingers crossed.

SR, Black, Aero Wheels, Black Interior (The cheapest you can buy)

Good for you. I was told 6 weeks if I order now SR (but he might be wanting to talk me into getting the SR+)

New member and first post!

Ordered mine late afternoon 6/13.

6/18 morning I got an email from my sales rep that there was a vin assigned to me and that it is in Fremont waiting to be loaded on to a truck for delivery.

Same day later in the afternoon I checked the source code and found my vin there.

Now just in wait and see mode to get contacted regarding delivery. Crossing fingers I get it before the month is over.

Reactions: SMAlset and Mansley
New member and first post!

Ordered mine late afternoon 6/13.

6/18 morning I got an email from my sales rep that there was a vin assigned to me and that it is in Fremont waiting to be loaded on to a truck for delivery.

Same day later in the afternoon I checked the source code and found my vin there.

Now just in wait and see mode to get contacted regarding delivery. Crossing fingers I get it before the month is over.
And just shortly after this post I got my request for delivery this morning! Can pick it up this Saturday but I'm booked all day so I'll get it this Sunday.

6/13 Ordered
6/18 VIN
6/19 Delivery scheduled
6/22 Delivered

I’m jealous of you guys. It seem that for obvious reason Tesla is prioritizing US deliveries and it’s doing it pretty fast.
I have my VIN since the 6/9 (May 28th order) but car is still in US. Waiting it to reach Canada this week for a delivery next week.

I decided to call my sales guy and put in an order for the $35k 3. My wife has a long range 3 that's replaced my S 85 as the family vehicle and I've really fallen in love with the smaller size of the 3. My sales guy felt confident a SR+ would be available before the end of next week and later software downgraded. If it can't happen before the end of the month and tax credit, I'll cancel and keep the S. I'm looking forward to it though. The only thing I might miss from my S is the autopilot; only time will tell.

so i finally got my loan approved and i ended up getting MVPA from Tesla which shocked me bc i'm still a week away from my delivery date. i put downpayment through ACH and now i just need to get loan amount through. wow, this is really happening!! :) i am just kind of paranoid about getting it all done in time before the delivery. i really want to make sure i don't miss the cutoff before the tax credit is reduced

Picked up my car on Wednesday. Except for a charger issue that was causing the car to charge at half the 32A rate through a NEMA 14/50 plug everything else has been working great so far.

Good to luck to those who are still waiting and be sure to check the charger at the delivery center before you leave to save a trip back.