Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No notice and I didn’t have a VIN in source yesterday.
I emailed my SA Saturday night if I should apply for financing and he said Yes because they give “priority” to those who have completed profiles.
Ok, so, should we complete the payment process, I’m just too nervous to do it and then 30 or 60 days go by (which obviously has) and then not hear from Tesla. Should I risk it and finish my loan process?

It seems I was the only one with an SA that actually knew what was going on. I had posted earlier last week that they had called me and told me to finalize my order ASAP as orders were coming in this week and next following into December. HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Is your SA from Costa Mesa? I person I emailed this morning told me early to mid-Dec. Just a few mins ago, I got my VIN in source, that just tells you some SA just don't know anything.

Reactions: tren01t and RLM3
Is your SA from Costa Mesa? I person I emailed this morning told me early to mid-Dec. Just a few mins ago, I got my VIN in source, that just tells you some SA just don't know anything.

Yes, they tell you something like the last 2 or 3 in December, and you get a VIN in source? I don't know where in the manufacturing process that is, but it is clearly soon - i.e. - in November for sure!