Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might be waiting a bit longer than that. There are quite a few early October orders to be addressed still. Not trying to rub it in. I'd just say expect to wait and be pleasantly surprised if you get a update!

They're not treating orders based on date ordered, as you've probably noticed with people getting their VINs way earlier than some people that ordered in September. So it's quite possible that rfalias may be getting their order before those early October orders.

While we are all waiting! What accessories are we all looking to get or already ordered? Im torn between the tesla floor mats and cheaper ones from taptes and other. All weather 3D strongly perfered for me.
I ordered the Tesla all weather floor mats and they are nice! Honestly, could have got them cheaper elsewhere, but wanted to stick with the Tesla brand to ensure the best fit. Also have a screen protector, some wheel caps (for the 18" wheels), and a center console wrap from an aftermarket site. Just sitting in my garage waiting for the car.....

Hello guys, question: been waiting since 10/10= MSM- SR+ White interior- Aero Wheel.
Here in Vancouver people that ordered after already started getting VIN and messages for delievery this week or 7th of Dec. However nothing for me. I spoke to Tesla, they mentioned it's because of White Interior? Are you real? So white Interior is extra delay? Any thoughts
yes.... white interior will be delayed

They're not treating orders based on date ordered, as you've probably noticed with people getting their VINs way earlier than some people that ordered in September. So it's quite possible that rfalias may be getting their order before those early October orders.
There are far more factors than that. Location, date, etc. That said you can still look at the overall order date and then go from there. You ordered 10 days ago? They're fulfilling orders from September and October. Like I said it's not to burst your bubble. I'm just saying i'd take what the estimations say to be pretty correct (4-6 weeks). And have been for myself. I ordered before the change online, but was told 4-6 weeks. I've been made aware of getting mine at the end of November. So I'd say those estimations are pretty on point.

Reactions: tren01t
Accessories? I got my 14-50 Adapter as well as the power source done 2-3 weeks ago.
73400C2E-C73F-4B6C-B73F-5A8DE1F9917C.jpeg F164AF0F-5FD4-4E40-99D6-BC449A3F3F15.png

Ceramic Tint is the first mod for sure. And there are some really nice cheap Performance “like” brake and accelerator pedals I’m getting from amazon.

Reactions: George75
I’m waiting for a white interior on the west coast.. was very recently told by SA that best guess of a soft estimate right now is delivery in the 1st week fo Dec. That means there has to be a white interior SR+ production run slated for before the end of the month.

Mind you, I’ve been waiting since the 1st week of Sept for mine...
Oh I am in Vancouver as well, this is crazy, since September waiting for white?? I have been waiting for mine since 1st week of Oct.
Let's wait and see

Oops, forget to say I ordered on 10/4.
Quick update, so Tesla from Costa Mesa called saying my Model 3 is ready now, can I come get it today instead of tomorrow. I was like heck ya! I'm in a Lyft as I'm typing this heading down to Costa Mesa on this rainy day. Will be taking pictures.

So jealous and so happy for you at the same time. why didn't I go with Costa Mesa delivery center!!! post a pic

Quick update, so Tesla from Costa Mesa called saying my Model 3 is ready now, can I come get it today instead of tomorrow. I was like heck ya! I'm in a Lyft as I'm typing this heading down to Costa Mesa on this rainy day. Will be taking pictures.
While your there please let us know if you get any information on other M3s Deliveries....I will also be picking up from there but have not heard a peep yet. Ordered 10/16. Congratulations again!

Reactions: skydreamerjae