Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my SR+ today in Bellevue, and guess what? It was already running 10.1 at the store! Didn't have to do ANY updates! Hold mode is AMAZING!

I wonder if the current batch being made at the factory already included it, or if your SC updated it to get you on your way in style?

Got my SR+ Thursday night that was delivered from Fremont factory and it had V9, 9.31 {or something like that). Did the 5 tap advance button and all those other little trick but no update. Have a good wifi signal so I just don't know.So I just made a service appointment with the request of pushing latest software but still no update.

Not a big deal right now as it's all so new to me that I wouldn't know the difference. Hopefully in a few weeks it update.

Reactions: ZappCatt
Tesla Montreal contacted me twice in the last two days. First to confirm my delivery for this week and to give me the VIN. They confirmed the financing info is in order, made sure my insurance is arranged and reviewed what i need for the pick up. My appointment was booked for Nov.28th.

While decorating the Xmas tree with the family this morning they called again to report that my car arrived and we moved the appointment to Nov.26th!!!

Finally here!!! Ordered Oct.16th, SR+, White on Black, 19’s...Can’t wait!!

Reactions: goletaspring
Forgive me if I’m on the wrong thread, but I’m in California and I want black plates. Can I order them for my initial plates, or do I have to file for plates normally then order the specialty plates? I.e. can my initial plates be black?
I am almost positive you have to do this after. I could be wrong, but I tried doing this a couple of years ago with a new vehicle we purchased. I ended up just waiting for the initial plates to come and then filled out the DMV form immediately for the new plates.

Just got a call from the Costa Mesa Delivery Center. Our car has arrived (SR+ white/black, aero, ordered 10/4) and they want to move up delivery from next Wednesday to tomorrow. Hard to say "no" to that ;) She also said that they just received a bunch of cars, and I could hear other phone calls in the background with reps scheduling deliveries. Good luck to all!

Just joined. Ordered an sr+ white/white/18" on 11/8. Stopped by Rocklin Tesla today to make sure everything was good with my order. They looked me up and told me my "gate date" (I hadn't heard of that before) was 11/26 to 11/28. I asked what a gate date was and they said it is the day the vehicle is expected to be complete at the factory and ready to move to the delivery center.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Just saw these on the freeway tonight. They are coming!

Attachments

• 10DC1661-2BCD-441B-B884-EA2BA0F560F3.jpeg
    10DC1661-2BCD-441B-B884-EA2BA0F560F3.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 74
Went to the Workshop today in Fremont and then drove to the Factory right next to it and there were tons of Model 3s sitting on trailers waiting to leave. Really hoping these are US cars!

Something interesting to note: I ordered my car on 11/16 and one of the employees at the workshop told me I had great chances of receiving the car before 12/21 (which is a hard deadline for me).

Overall I would say I'm very hopeful!