Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just imagining how crazy it's going to be at the delivery centers in the next few weeks. This is going to require a car leaving the lot almost every 10 mins for the entire day. The delivery centers I have seen don't even have room on the lot for that many cars. This is going to be bananas!

Just got an update on my car as i ordered on 11/14 with White on white with 19s and no FSD. Got the text for scheduling the car for pick up on December 14th at 12PM. That is exactly 4 weeks from order to pick up. No VIN on account yet, but a quick look in the source code confirmed i have a VIN registered to my account as the 2020 Model 3 SR+. Ordering from Long Island, NY.

Congratulations. Looks like East Coast deliveries are definitely on the right track!

Reactions: skydreamerjae
I'm just imagining how crazy it's going to be at the delivery centers in the next few weeks. This is going to require a car leaving the lot almost every 10 mins for the entire day. The delivery centers I have seen don't even have room on the lot for that many cars. This is going to be bananas!

I picked up my SR+ on a slow day, rainy, and at the end of the day. I’m glad it wasn’t a madhouse as I had them do a repair on the spot that took 10-15 minutes. The rep who processed me was patient and addressed all of my concerns.

Once I got home I did an even more thorough inspection and now have a service technician coming to my house luckily on a day I was taking off from work anyway.

the process so far has been delightful except for the waiting the vin and the delivery appt call. And the scramble to get a check from my bank to move up my spot to this past Saturday.

but I finally have the 3 in my driveway with 66 miles on it. I haven’t driven it since the purchase because I’m taking it in for PPF tonight. Unfortunately it’ll stay with them until Saturday

Reactions: ZappCatt
I picked up my SR+ on a slow day, rainy, and at the end of the day. I’m glad it wasn’t a madhouse as I had them do a repair on the spot that took 10-15 minutes. The rep who processed me was patient and addressed all of my concerns.

Once I got home I did an even more thorough inspection and now have a service technician coming to my house luckily on a day I was taking off from work anyway.

the process so far has been delightful except for the waiting the vin and the delivery appt call. And the scramble to get a check from my bank to move up my spot to this past Saturday.

but I finally have the 3 in my driveway with 66 miles on it. I haven’t driven it since the purchase because I’m taking it in for PPF tonight. Unfortunately it’ll stay with them until Saturday

Congrats man! i will be doing the same once i get mine within the next 2 weeks.

I expect to get a VIN next week, with delivery in the week or 2 after(4-6 weeks from initial order 11/15). Those of you who ordered in Sept/Early Oct when it showed 2 weeks when they knew they were building for international got totally hosed.

I will actually be on a Factory tour on 12/12, so I might get to see my car being built!.....though i would never know it.

I ordered on the 9th of October... where is my car?

Nothing for me yet either...
..So you guys will love this...
I ordered my SR+ white/white 19's on 10/27... not a peep so far
I ordered my wifes SR- (35K) white/black/Aero on Sunday - 3 days ago, got a text to schedule pickup today.
- ridiculous...

SR is just a software upgrade away from SR+.... just sayin...

Still no luck in bay area...

Ordered 11/21 White SR+ white with black interior and aero wheels. Have been obsessive about checking to find VIN and finally got it in the source code! Haven't heard about delivery date but at least it's moving in the right direction. Delivery to Atlanta
Same as mine in ATL too, got source vin yesterday and delivery schedule today. I bet yours will be coming soon.

169A8BAB-C15E-46BC-BDC5-7C6F94BA41E8.jpeg Greater Sacramento friends! Keep your fingers crossed! On I-80 East (possibly heading to Rocklin store??) this morning.

Any folks from the Sacramento area getting deliveries? So far feels like most CA deliveries are either from Fremont or L.A. My delivery center is Rocklin.

There were 4 white M3s on a delivery truck heading towards Rocklin this morning. I hope one of them is yours!

I ordered almost a month after you, 11/17, so it's definitely not mine. :(