Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most expensive thing I bought so far was the 3D Maxpider floor mats so I feel you!!

I've been shopping around for ceramic tint as well. Got a couple of quotes and I already decided on the place.
The shop I go to quoted $400 for LLumar CTX for all side windows plus one piece rear. Where you getting yours done G5 or Pro Tint? EDD moved back to August 09 - August 29. Back to sleep...

Last edited:
always intrigued when the EDD changes on a sunday 🤔

new EDD: 8.29-9.18 (was 8.31-9.20) order date 7.16.

NJ funding about to dip below 20m, too - so the first 1/3 of that rebate money is gone.

and the wait continues 🤪

Reactions: Mattmo
My dates on my 5/31 order tightened up to an 8 day window of 8/14-8/22 yesterday and my SA told me it was looking likely for a VIN soon with an EDD on his end of about 8/15. But then today my dates moved to a 13 day window of 8/15-8/28. So that’s definitely not happening. I’m going to take a small break from checking my account so I can stop having my hopes dashed. Good luck to all today and I hope the VIN wave continues!!

Got a VIN this morning! White/white, 5/31 Bay Area.

However, my review agreements tab is still greyed out? Has this happened to anyone else?
I got my VIN on Thursday, Agreements weren't available till this morning.

I got a call from Tesla yesterday that our home address is just outside of their delivery circle so they are taking the car to a location closer to me for a Monday delivery once it passes final inspection.

I got my VIN on Thursday, Agreements weren't available till this morning.

I got a call from Tesla yesterday that our home address is just outside of their delivery circle so they are taking the car to a location closer to me for a Monday delivery once it passes final inspection.
Thanks for the insight! If you don't mind me asking, what's your payment method? Finance or cash? Feel free to PM me as well.