Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably a dumb question: should I be communicating with my SA in some way? The last I got was a text and e-mail from him confirming my order. I haven’t found the need to reach out since I’m waiting for my VIN, but wondering if I should make my presence felt…
I'm in the same boat. After I placed my order I got an email and thats all. It's been 3 weeks since our last communication. I don't want to be a bother, but I kinda also want him to know I'm still around haha.

My start date keeps inching away, but my end date is staying firm at August 25th. So I'm now down to a 7-day window. Come on VIN, we're all...

Fast-And-Furious-Family-1.jpg

I'm having a meh time with my sales associate. I understand he's probably really busy but he doesn't like to communicate about what's going on. The only time he seemed interested when I told him the rest of my family is thinking about getting model 3 also.

For people with an unresponsive, or in my case an SA that is really slow to respond where did you go to get answers? I'm trying to get all my financing finalized before next weekend but it feels like my SA responds every other day to my requests.

Same here. And same question.

Call the delivery hotline number! They'll help you regardless of what step you are in the process

If they don't answer, keep trying! :D Sometimes it takes me like 10-20 minutes to get someone on the phone but then they're usually very helpful. They can see more about your profile and progress than you can.