Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: AtlantaMCR
SITREP: Yesterday my EDD was Sept 10 - 30, My Trade In expired and is currently being reviewed and with all of that my VIN was issued to me yesterday around 4 PDT. So This means EDD, like cats, are not to be trusted and Trade In doesn't push you back down the list. Super stoked and should be picking up by Blue/Black no self driving, aero wheeled, Standard Range plus on week 11. HAPPY DAYS
Where are you located?

Reactions: Vystery
I was really busy at work today so didn’t check here and my Tesla profile every 5 minutes, so that was a relief. Lol. Ok, I checked it only twice. My trade in is still pending from resubmission on Wednesday. I’m sure the financing is going to expire soon. It’s been 67 days since I was accepted and 73 days from order. I’m sure this is dependent on the lender, though.

I was really busy at work today so didn’t check here and my Tesla profile every 5 minutes, so that was a relief. Lol. Ok, I checked it only twice. My trade in is still pending from resubmission on Wednesday. I’m sure the financing is going to expire soon. It’s been 67 days since I was accepted and 73 days from order. I’m sure this is dependent on the lender, though.
My trade-in is still pending from Thursday, but I saw someone else say theirs took 4 days this time. But they still got a VIN while that was pending, so there’s still hope for us!

For all with shifted EDDs this morning:

Their "same estimate" that they're referring to is when I reached out on 6/31 they said I should take delivery week of 8/9! According to them I can expect delivery week of 8/9 still regardless of what the EDD says on the account page. Hyped for the weekend!

1628284037122.png

If any of you order support team members browse these forums, I appreciate you guys. 100% have helped kept my sanity throughout all of this.

Attachments

• 1628282948609.png
    1628282948609.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
For those that accepted delivery recently and used the referral program, did you receive your 1,000 supercharging miles immediately after accepting delivery? Mine aren't showing up under the 'Loot Box' tab in the Tesla App nor are they reflected on my Tesla account. Not sure if I should contact or just wait?

Reactions: Vystery
For all with shifted EDDs this morning:

Their "same estimate" that they're referring to is when I reached out on 6/31 they said I should take delivery week of 8/9! According to them I can expect delivery week of 8/9 still regardless of what the EDD says on the account page. Hyped for the weekend!

View attachment 693201

If any of you order support team members browse these forums, I appreciate you guys. 100% have helped kept my sanity throughout all of this.
they r all busy supporting existing orders and have no time to browse the forums.
wait, i've got 0 support so far.
maybe there r no members in the support team. it's all robots...

Interesting. I was told home delivery wasn’t available for me. But I’m about 45 minutes outside of Austin so I figured that’s why.
I wouldn’t worry too much. I’d say it would be a plus to have it dropped off in your driveway!
I logged in today and to my surprise my delivery address got changed from my home address to a supercharger location. I originally had selected the Delivery Center (that is close to this supercharger location), but when I got the VIN my only option was the home delivery.

The odd thing is that nobody called me to inform me of the change.

Last edited:
I logged in today and to my surprise my delivery address got changed from my home address to a supercharger location. I originally had selected the Delivery Center (that is close to this supercharger location), but when I got the VIN my only option was the home delivery.

The odd thing is that nobody called me to inform me of the change.
Are you in the Dallas-Fort Worth area? I asked for a home dlvy, since my current M3 was dlvd there, and it moved me to Austin.