Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To me it looks like they produced this batch of LFP batteries because of a shortage of some kind, they gave people the option of them, then went back to producing regular battery cars until materials run out again. That’s my view. Hopefully everyone else gets good news soon!!!
I might be one of the older posters now that you are mustering out. Ordered 6/2 whit white EDD is now 9/20-9/30. God works in mysterious wayes.

While getting a hold of someone does suck… what drives me crazier is that if you speak to 5 different people you get 5 different answers.
I think they have a contest among themselves on who can make up the biggest BS involving “where is my car?” Winner gets to park their car in a special reserved spot nearest the entrance. My ordinal SA straight out tells me what my EDD showsis probably Accurate. Other ones say stuff like they looked it up a i should have gotten it 2 weeks ago. So don’t bother, they don’t know anything,

I think they have a contest among themselves on who can make up the biggest BS involving “where is my car?” Winner gets to park their car in a special reserved spot nearest the entrance. My ordinal SA straight out tells me what my EDD showsis probably Accurate. Other ones say stuff like they looked it up a i should have gotten it 2 weeks ago. So don’t bother, they don’t know anything,
Anyone think any of the SAs read these forums for giggles? Lol i would

Reactions: frycar
Original M3 SR+ black / black on 4th of July. EDD was holding for 9/10-9/30. No vin. Ended up going LFP with 19”s black/black. Got vin and EDD almost instantly. EDD is 8/30-9/7. Delivery not scheduled yet. Let my SA know and he told me he would switch the original $100 deposit to my new order. The original order is now MIA in my account, but I don’t see the credit yet. Was just worried the appearance of the LFP was a sign of a battery shortage. So I rolled the dice. Fingers crossed.