Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well with all the LFP news and all the cars looking like they are rolling out it seems that the bottle neck for NCA orders have been reduced a bit. I ordered July 15th and my EDD has bounced around a bunch in the beginning. Then 3 weeks ago it was at Sept 8th to sept 28th. Been like that for nearly 3 weeks now. Checked today and the window has finally narrowed. EDD Sitting at Sept 10 to Sept 19th. Hope this means the end is near, and I get a VIN soon. Has Anyone else Seen movement or changes in there EDD on there NCA Tesla Model 3 SR+ orders?

Ordered July 15, Midnight Blue, with Black Interior, and 18 inch wheels.

When existing inventory LFPs were posted on the 26th/27th, there were cities listed. I ended up finding the config I wanted in Washington DC for example. My question is, were the cars actually at those places, or would have been? Are they all coming from Fremont?

Well with all the LFP news and all the cars looking like they are rolling out it seems that the bottle neck for NCA orders have been reduced a bit. I ordered July 15th and my EDD has bounced around a bunch in the beginning. Then 3 weeks ago it was at Sept 8th to sept 28th. Been like that for nearly 3 weeks now. Checked today and the window has finally narrowed. EDD Sitting at Sept 10 to Sept 19th. Hope this means the end is near, and I get a VIN soon. Has Anyone else Seen movement or changes in there EDD on there NCA Tesla Model 3 SR+ orders?

* MIdnight Silver! LOL

When existing inventory LFPs were posted on the 26th/27th, there were cities listed. I ended up finding the config I wanted in Washington DC for example. My question is, were the cars actually at those places, or would have been? Are they all coming from Fremont?
It could be real, could be fake. Speculations are that Tesla mobilized some vehicles to the east coast prior to the drop.

I have a NCA order and my EDD has been Sept 6 - Sept 26th for about 3 Weeks now still haven't moved as of today im in Socal for MRD Delivery I order June 22nd

It could be real, could be fake. Speculations are that Tesla mobilized some vehicles to the east coast prior to the drop.
Interesting, all I have been told by my DC is that mine is "on a train" to Cleveland, then when payment clears (it has) then its rerouted to my local DC in Clarkston, MI.

This has been the case for a few days now, and a ride from DC to Cleveland I cant imagine is a 4-5 day trip, who knows,

Did they actually tell you your car was in pre-production?
I ordered from existing inventory Aug26. The following Friday I called and requested instructions. At that time I was told I had ordered a pre-production car.
When I last spoke with Tesla earlier this week, they again said I had ordered a pre-prod car and my car wasn't even built yet.

Today when I spoke with DC, they say my car has been nearby since late last week. Delivery appt was scheduled immediately for tomorrow.

It’s here!!! Just did a full inspection of the car and didn't see any flaws.

Attachments

• C01255C3-AE07-408D-804D-A5C6478AE548.jpeg
    C01255C3-AE07-408D-804D-A5C6478AE548.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 67
I don’t know what your listings look like, but for example, on the discord server, for every car you could see the odometer reading, the manufacture completion date and the site arrival date. Even just the odometer reading helps because a zero value probably means the car is still being made. But it was also helpful for me to see that the car had arrived in Buena Park on the 24th of August, so I didn’t have to spend all my time convincing Tesla reps that my car already existed (which even I had to do to some extent because their first response to any car inquiry is that it hasn’t been made yet or is on a truck somewhere).

mine is still 9.15-9.30. hoping it may change soon but also not going to wait if another LFP with my specs comes up!!

Reactions: KirtBall