Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! Clearly your range was sufficient. I am curious, how has the smoke been on your trip? Is it clearing out?
It’s cleared up by quite a bit. I work in Emergency Management and my colleagues in NorCal are saying that they are scaling down.

Well… I made it. Took delivery on Saturday and I already put ~2000mi on the car. Couldn’t love it more.

Great thanks! I got the text today and replied straight away and just received another text around an hour ago saying "Great! You'll receive an automated text message to scheduled your delivery appointment once your vehicle has finished production" My EDD 9/16-9/30 for black/white/18"

for whatever it's worth, that was also the response that I got at first. (nice build by the way... almost switched over to it.) I hope that you, @iuhzrtuba, and @Pablocrisp get some good news this week.

It’s cleared up by quite a bit. I work in Emergency Management and my colleagues in NorCal are saying that they are scaling down.

Well… I made it. Took delivery on Saturday and I already put ~2000mi on the car. Couldn’t love it more.
Glad you're liking it so much, especially since I think I've got the same spec coming (minus FSD). Really wanted to ask your connection to the 747SP you've named your car after...not many young guys know what a 747SP is.

• Funny
Reactions: RichardMa0830
Hello all, new to the forum. Just placed an order, black/black on 09/07. EDD was initially 11/02-11/22 then it changed this morning to 10/06-10/26. Should I get my hopes up or this typical to change dates like this? Also, anyone with experience taking delivery in Richmond, VA?

SF Bay Area folks, My july 27th order of NCA battery pack moved from 5th Oct -25th Oct to Sept 22 - Sept 28 overnight. My LFP order of 3rd Sept has no EDD as of yet.

Just FYI
Quick update to my LFP order placed on Sept 3rd 2021. It now has EDD of Sept 18 through Sept 22 2021, which I guess may or may not mean anything unless I get some form of communication to schedule a date and time. Keeping🤞

Delivery location is Fremont CA

I'm officially on my 4th delay for my LFP SR+. Tesla confirmed that my car was at the dealership all the way back on 8/26 but during the inspection they found dirt inclusions in the paint job and my trunk malfunctioned causing the rear glass to shatter...

Since then my delivery appointment has been moved from 9/8 to 9/15 to 9/16 and now to 9/20. Each time I've asked how likely it is to be actually ready and my faith in their estimates is at an all time low. Oh well, still looking forward to getting my car hopefully this month. My original date for the NCA model was out in November so I can't be that annoyed.