Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was likely before they started cracking down on holds last year. The order agreement allows for a 90 day hold. ONE time. Some have managed longer holds but most of those people were also later sent a letter/email stating they had to take their order off by x date or forfeit their order.
When I placed my order in September, my SA told me that if I wasn't sure if I wanted the car, I could put it on hold for more than a year so I don't lose the deposit.

😲, September!? My EDD got moved back to June from original EDD of March.

I understand that they supply other states and countries beginning and mid quarter from my previous delivery. Then they make a big push last 2 weeks in California.
OD: 9/28/21
EDD updated (1/21/22) from June and now has a window between March 7 - March 31 here in Los Angeles

Configuration: Solid Black w/ Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD

Last edited:
Test drove a 2022 M3 Long Range with a build date of 1/22.

PXL_20220121_221342284.jpg

Thank you! I also asked my SA and he stated the same. The car was manufactured just “last week”.
Just want to give you an update. I picked up my car at 12 today. It’s Intel chip .
Don’t go there earlier than your schedule time. You will receive a message 10 mins and about 2 mins after your scheduled time. Then you can go to your space to pick up your car. It is in the basement in the north garage. There is no reception in the basement . So I had to go back to the ground and accept the car. Once you accept the car, you should be able to unlock your car. The staff left the ups envelope which you have to complete within 24 hours and mail it back. Hope this helps ! So far there is no panel gap except a minor gap on the rear windshield. Everything looks good . Love the car . Good luck to you tomorrow

Probably a code thing. Unless you change wiring to support 50a or more.

I think for Base model 3 there is no point of spending more to get 50A since the car max charge rate is 32Amp. So with 40A breaker it would do 32Amp at 80%. But yes if you have a long range which is 48amp nax you do need 50 amp breaker which should then give you 42amp. Thats what my understanding is.

Who knows… for Canada there is a positive at least. Lots of confirmed dates in the next few weeks. Last batch of SR+ that I’m aware of were in October. In other words it looks like no SR+/RWD have made it to Canada since the change to LFP until now. It could very well be related to import/export and regulatory process due to the new battery chemistry and COO change. That appears to be behind now.
Took delivery at Oakville today.
OD: Sep 1
M3 RWD MSM/white/FSD
Intel atom