Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
😅 I was unable to see it when I was viewing on my phone. Congratulations!

FYI. Pasadena offers free charging if you have a CHAdeMO adapter at 2 locations. If you don't have the adapter, the parking structure on Wilson at Caltech has the adapters onsite. If you go after 5pm, parking permits are not required during the weekday.
This is wonderful info Thank you. I hope your M3 will come this quarter. It is still possible.

Reactions: RPYT
That's insane!!! I would call (888) 518-3752 and complain why someone ordering the same config car today would receive it one month before you...
So I spoke with Tesla yesterday and they told me that it would change all the time up to the delivery date. The car you ordered is not yours before it's registered to you.
I was told that they produce so many cars so they cant designate one for each idividual.

I don't know if this made it clearer LOL

The standard range plus is a higher level package from the initial base model (Standard Range)
The Plus gives you other interior items that where not turned on in the OG 35K model.

Here is mine in USD
Model 3 $35,000
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive $4,990
Red Multi-Coat Paint $2,000
18’’ Aero Wheels Included All Black Partial Premium Interior Included
Autopilot Included
Subtotal $41,990

I would like to think that this will be corrected not that you can not order the non plus car and the name change.
LOL I know, it was just funny to see that they put on a powertrain and it was not in the total price :)
Will post a photo of the car when I finally have it.

Super weird EDD. My EDD changed last night from March8-31 to March 30-31, but no vin was assigned. OD was Sept 12th white/white/aero 18in w/ FSD.

Has anyone from the last quarter experienced this before? Or anyone else at any point in time?
I experienced this last year with the MY. There was a 2-3 week window, March ?? - March 31.

- Received VIN: March 15
- Received a text from delivery center: March 15
- Finalized trade-in: March 7 and honored the price until delivery day, even with increased miles
- Completed finance/insurance: March 16
- Delivery date: March 21
- Build date after inspection: March 14

P.S. The MY is going to be a year old and I can still sell it for a profit if I wanted too.