Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's definitely a price priority on these orders. For example I'm Oct 15, but it's red and it's ordered after the Oct 14 price increase so technically I'm paying more for the same car. I'm not saying it's right but I could see how they could be looking at it.
Btw it's now been more than a week since i got the VIN and my EDD just got delayed to May 16-20. It's most likely waiting for the charge port parts.
Gross margin priority to be precise.

I was in Chicago today and drove by a Tesla store and decided to stop-in. It had been since February 2021 since I last sat in a Model 3. Just sitting in a car in the showroom reminded me of why I ordered a Model 3 in the first place. While I am disappointed with the wait, I have more resolve than ever to wait as long as it takes. If you are frustrated, go to your nearest Tesla store. Not to complain, but to remind yourself of what you are waiting for.
I plan on stopping at the new Arlington, VA showroom tomorrow.

Reactions: Great White
Just received my VIN! 248xxx. Is that the same in the same range as everyone else? Just checking to make sure it is new production.
Ours is 231xxx, it’s been sitting at the local service center for over a week. We haven’t been able to schedule a pickup date yet, I’m assuming it’s waiting for missing parts. The SA lied and said it’s still in transit, but we called the regular # and whoever answered said the car is at the service center and they probably just need a few days to prep it for delivery.😡

Ours is 231xxx, it’s been sitting at the local service center for over a week. We haven’t been able to schedule a pickup date yet, I’m assuming it’s waiting for missing parts. The SA lied and said it’s still in transit, but we called the regular # and whoever answered said the car is at the service center and they probably just need a few days to prep it for delivery.😡
my vin is 248xxx

Reactions: Great White
For those who have been able to schedule deliveries, how far out are y'all delivery dates? I have seen some threads of people who got VIN's and were able to schedule delivery dates, but until the very end of the month (24th-31st) cause of the missing parts. If anyone is on that boat let us know cause for those of us that have VIN's, but haven't been able to schedule yet will be able to find out a little more if we are gonna be able to get our cars until after y'all who have DDs.

It's really gonna be painful to have to wait till next month potentially to get a car since they need to go through each car and install the missing parts. My SA said we would get a car by the end of this week, but when I called the service center where I am picking up my car they said it looks like it will take about 2 more weeks to get all the cars installed with the missing parts.

This makes me wonder if those that have been able to schedule DD's till the end of the month are the first people to get their cars and those of us that have VIN's and no DD are going to get pushed out till next month to pick up our cars.

Reactions: Soosh and OHIOm3
Man.the fed just increased the interest rates..i wonder how high my interest rates will when it comes to apply for the loan..i should have just pull the trigger last year..i would have had a long range awd with price im gonna be paying..

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that.
Yeah I was thinking the same.
My EDD has not changed for 5 weeks now. Hopefully, no more delay.

Reactions: Soosh