Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5 day window. Also accepted the vision and terms and just waiting for them to reach out to me on delivery date. But i don’t see any VIN within the app. I think this is a Canadian thing, they won’t show a VIN but in my account it says please pay off balance by delivery date. Talked to my SA today and he scheduling me this week he said.
Congrats! What’s your OD and configuration?

Reactions: thebeat1515
5 day window. Also accepted the vision and terms and just waiting for them to reach out to me on delivery date. But i don’t see any VIN within the app. I think this is a Canadian thing, they won’t show a VIN but in my account it says please pay off balance by delivery date. Talked to my SA today and he scheduling me this week he said.
You can find the VIN number in the source code

It’s in weirder place in a huge text in JavaScript
You will not see vin number in the hidden field
I copied that whole text and take in notepad to search 5YJ and I found it

Try

Ive been quite patient from August of last year. Its funny to see people complaining who just ordered in 2022.
Not 100% sure that 2022 order holders are complaining about the delay but more about...
  1. The fact that the EDD you see before signing gets rapidly pushed away shortly after.
  2. Seeing and feeling the frustration from the one that ordered in 2021 without still having received their car, telling us that it is not a sudden problem that Tesla was not aware when we ordered but an ongoing thing.
  3. Seeing also what kind of ride we're in for. It's a mix of compassion and frustration anticipation.
  4. The fact that even weeks after you signed, the web published EDD is still sooner then your own EDD and sometime sooner then 2021 EDD.
  5. Realizing that the whole EDD + VIN process seems to have no logical pattern.
  6. The lack of information being given by Tesla to their SA.
Wish all remaining 2021 get a VIN soon. You've been waiting long enough. 🤜🤛

1 day into the EDD range - considering folks with '21 orders are still getting sorted through, i expect this to shift out...side note, EDD has held steady for almost 2 months now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 8.00.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 8.00.49 AM.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 97
Other than the source search, my VIN was also visible on the website in the MVPA pdf in the document section so check that

Reactions: Great White
Finally got bumped back to July 11 - August 22...new orders if placed today are August - November. Sigh.
Literally everyone that I know on the East Coast has the EXACT same date range, including myself. Maybe this is a full system refresh? Maybe Tesla is in the process of cutting off all sales for anyone who lives on the East Coast forever? I wish I was joking but I ordered a blk/blk 18" RWD back in August '21. Pickup is Mount Kisco, NY. There is NO way that NY has been receiving my build for almost a year. That tells me Tesla hasn't shipped new RWD cars there in a VERY long time and apparently don't plan on it for another few months. It blows my mind that one of the most populous regions in the world is not receiving the most sought after/affordable EV in Tesla's lineup

Literally everyone that I know on the East Coast has the EXACT same date range, including myself. Maybe this is a full system refresh? Maybe Tesla is in the process of cutting off all sales for anyone who lives on the East Coast forever? I wish I was joking but I ordered a blk/blk 18" RWD back in August '21. Pickup is Mount Kisco, NY. There is NO way that NY has been receiving my build for almost a year. That tells me Tesla hasn't shipped new RWD cars there in a VERY long time and apparently don't plan on it for another few months. It blows my mind that one of the most populous regions in the world is not receiving the most sought after/affordable EV in Tesla's lineup
hear, hear!