Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update: I took off the aero hubcaps bc i think they look a bit too like someone designed them from the 80s. Just a bit of a sportier look, though i know some love the aeros. For all waiting....suck it...I Joke of course! No really I feel your pain. It'll be worth it. This car is WAAAY too much fun to drive. Well worth the wait.

View attachment 690846
Fyi those aero hubcaps make a big difference in mileage from what I've read

Fyi those aero hubcaps make a big difference in mileage from what I've read
That's why I plan on keeping the aeros on for longer trips (LA to San Fran for example) and taking them off during city driving.

The aeros don't look ugly to me at all but a good majority of people seem to think they're hideous haha.

EDD disappeared and turned into the dreaded nebulous 8-14 weeks 😞😩😫

Attachments

• 67F863EF-DCA6-46D1-9659-9A63DC7D247A.jpeg
    67F863EF-DCA6-46D1-9659-9A63DC7D247A.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 61
hi

I have order Telsa Model 3 Standard range-- 07/21 with red, FSD,18 wheels, white interior

does anyone order Telsa recently in LA state and any ETA expected any bad Experience in LA state? any service issues and Delivery for car
Red/black 5/25 order still waiting here. Changed from dates this morning to 8-14 weeks. At least it’s earlier than the last set of dates I had? 🤷🏼‍♂️

SoCal 06/06 order, EDD moved 1 month later to 09/18-09/30. I mean… WHAT?!

Red/black 5/25 order still waiting here. Changed from dates this morning to 8-14 weeks. At least it’s earlier than the last set of dates I had? 🤷🏼‍♂️

tenor.gif

EDD causes 98% stress and 2% excitement. Close your browser and go get a frappuccino or something else nice for yourself.