Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Aberdeen, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep. It's 8. Was able to count them on the way to Westport last weekend. Cheers, M.

upload_2016-11-7_17-56-57.png

They seem to keep pushing the date of completion back. If electrical hookups done and concrete poured, what's the delay I wonder? Any current pics? We just got back from a 101 trip and had to go by Centralia to get home to Port Townsend. Really looking forward to this one being on line (and then Port Angeles!)

They seem to keep pushing the date of completion back. If electrical hookups done and concrete poured, what's the delay I wonder? Any current pics? We just got back from a 101 trip and had to go by Centralia to get home to Port Townsend. Really looking forward to this one being on line (and then Port Angeles!)

Are there firm plans for a Port Angeles supercharger? I assume they will put one in Forks and one in either PA or Sequim, but I hadn't seen anything yet.

Nope, it's still going to be a while before it's open. My guess is maybe 2 weeks.

They were pouring cement today. (Thursday 11/17/2016). It is almost all poured, except for one more lane. I'm not sure how long it has to sit and cure, but probably not for very long. On all of the other Superchargers that I have seen, the transformer bays are all enclosed behind a wood fence. That still isn't up yet.

Picture from the alley looking towards East Wishkah Street (Hwy 12)

IMG_20161117_114300.jpg

Reactions: ProphetM
PS - Looking at Tesla's new 2017 project Supercharger map, it appears they are planning for Forks, WA to get a supercharger over Port Angeles, WA. With the free L3 (Chademo) at Wilder in Port Angeles, and plenty of chargers in Bremerton already, on top of destination charging in Neah Bay, that really does open up the entire Olympic Peninsula for safe travel. Great job, Tesla!

PS - Looking at Tesla's new 2017 project Supercharger map, it appears they are planning for Forks, WA to get a supercharger over Port Angeles, WA. With the free L3 (Chademo) at Wilder in Port Angeles, and plenty of chargers in Bremerton already, on top of destination charging in Neah Bay, that really does open up the entire Olympic Peninsula for safe travel. Great job, Tesla!

Look again -- there is a dot for either Port Angeles or Sequim.

BTW, that CHAdeMO in Port Angeles was reported to no longer be available to Teslas.

Look again -- there is a dot for either Port Angeles or Sequim.

BTW, that CHAdeMO in Port Angeles was reported to no longer be available to Teslas.

That dot actually looks more like Sequim to me. I lived in Port Angeles and it's definitely too far to the east to be PA.

And I just read that review on PlugShare. What a bummer.

Last edited:
From the PlugShare review:

Andrew Dec 5, 2016 12:59 PM
FYI - I was just told they can no longer allow Tesla's to charge here. Nissan is apparently telling them that there has been problems with Tesla's charging and bending the pins on their CHAdeMO connector.

I find this odd since I just used a free L3 last weekend in Vancouver, WA at the Nissan dealer and had a nice chat with the staff, including the manager. No one said a word about this being an issue.