Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Denton, Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OYE! jaysquyres beat me to the punch!

I was also there today and took some pictures, but most of them are the same as jaysquyres shots...except for one.
IMG_3488.JPG

I didn't get a chance to meet "OFFGAS" but his Model S is freakin BEAUTIFUL in the afternoon sun. If he's on this forum, I don't know how you scored that vanity plate. Very cool. While I was fiddling with Waze lining up my next errand stop he came out with some friends (from lunch?) and backed his car up to look over the Supercharger before leaving. I didn't want to fanboi all over him with his buddies.

OYE! jaysquyres beat me to the punch!

I was also there today and took some pictures, but most of them are the same as jaysquyres shots...except for one.
View attachment 99873

Hey that's me! I've been driving by there pretty regularly, hoping they'd be open so I could jump in and be one of the first. If tomorrow is the day, I'll probably see you then! I'll try to swing by around three in case you're right.

We are charging in Denton as I type this! It's not officially open but the gentleman who is here applying the numerical stickers let us charge!

image.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Another photo. Not all the stalls appear to be energized.

(A few minutes later: Yes, only the two stalls on each end appear to be energized.)

image.jpeg

(Sorry for all the edits. I posted this from an iPhone, which is a frustrating exercise in microscopy.)

Last edited:
I am taking my model S (70D) from Wichita Falls to love field tomorrow until Sunday. I can make it back to Denton, but barely! Do you guys think the supercharger will be "officially" open Sunday? If it's not open for whatever reason I'll be in a real jam as I suspect I'll only have 20 miles or so remaining. I can take my ICE vehicle but would prefer the model S. What's the consensus on Denton being online and good to go Sunday, Nov 8? Thanks Jeff