Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Forks, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the Tesla forums:

Forks, WA Supercharger
Submitted by brickayola on September 20, 2019 (1st Comment | Make a Comment)
The long awaited (for me anyway) supercharger in Forks, WA at the Dew Drop Inn has finally gotten underway. Can someone please let Blueshift know?

Permit Number 3268195E
Status Active
Applied 9/6/2019
Total Corrections
Special Instructions
Fee Due $0.00
Applicant
Permit Holder BATTERY POWER SOLUTIONS LLC
Name
Address 201 FRONTAGE RD N STE A
City PACIFIC
Inspection Site
Company Name Tesla
Owner Name
Address 100 Fern Hill Rd
City FORKS

Requests
Created Requested Reason Status Call History
9/12/2019 9/13/2019 Request Taken View

Inspections
Inspected Inspector Corrections Written Corrections Completed Comments
9/19/2019 Friend, Michael 0 0

Details
Inspected Inspection Result Comment
9/19/2019 Cover,Conduit Only,Underground AC - Approved Complete CONDUITS FOR CAR CHARGING STATION & SERVICE

Forks, WA Supercharger
<...>
Details
Inspected Inspection Result Comment
9/19/2019 Cover,Conduit Only,Underground AC - Approved Complete CONDUITS FOR CAR CHARGING STATION & SERVICE
tes-s, I see that you already added it to SC.info. But since the permit is showing an already completed and approved inspection of the underground conduit, this one should be updated to a cone instead of just the blue dot. Though it's not a big deal. I'm sure we'll have pictures confirming that ground has been broken pretty soon.

since the permit is showing an already completed and approved inspection of the underground conduit, this one should be updated to a cone instead of just the blue dot.
Yes!! I missed that. Updated.

I'm sure we'll have pictures confirming that ground has been broken pretty soon.
Looking forward to seeing those! Reading the thread, there is a lot of interest in this location.

I'm guessing, along with others, that this really is the long-awaited Forks SC, even though there is no indication in the permit information posted here, or in the "coming soon" note on Plugshare, as to the level of charging. I called the Dew Drop Inn today as part of trip planning for later this year. The gentleman I talked to said construction had just started, and that it would be quite a while until charging would be available (a realistic forecast, for sure). He said that the Tesla hardware had not yet arrived. He did not know what kind of charging it would be (level 2 vs SC) but said it would be 8 Tesla chargers of some kind on the motel's property.

I'm guessing, along with others, that this really is the long-awaited Forks SC, even though there is no indication in the permit information posted here, or in the "coming soon" note on Plugshare, as to the level of charging. I called the Dew Drop Inn today as part of trip planning for later this year. The gentleman I talked to said construction had just started, and that it would be quite a while until charging would be available (a realistic forecast, for sure). He said that the Tesla hardware had not yet arrived. He did not know what kind of charging it would be (level 2 vs SC) but said it would be 8 Tesla chargers of some kind on the motel's property.
8=supercharger

No way any property in Forks would have use for 8 L2 chargers of any sort at this time.

Reactions: IdaX
imagejpeg_4 copy.jpg
imagejpeg_3 copy.jpg
imagejpeg_2 copy.jpg

The chargers are out front, near the highway.

Will there be any early indications if this is a V3 site or a V2? I’m still very skeptical that this site will be V3... it just seems so odd compared to Spokane or North Bend being V3 and we haven’t heard any rumbling about those sites being the next gen stations...