Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have some spare change?
2501 W IH-10, Fort Stockton, TX, 79735 - Commercial Property For Sale on LoopNet.com
The plot has been around since 04/19/2017.
Not sure if this link been posted before. I skimmed the 44 pages and did a search.

Family is in El Paso and I moved to DFW. Although I wouldn't need this SC, still would be nice to see the route completed. Folks want to go to Big Bend too!

All that is needed for superchargers are around a 1/4 acre;-). Somebody could buy it and subdivide it...

All that is needed for superchargers are around a 1/4 acre;-). Somebody could buy it and subdivide it...

Yes, but who wants to be in Nowhere TX?

I know of what I speak. In the last two decades I've driven six round trips between San Diego CA and Arlington TX. By the time you finish that stretch between El Paso and Big Spring, you're desperate to scratch your own eyes out.

Reactions: jbcarioca
Yes, but who wants to be in Nowhere TX?

I know of what I speak. In the last two decades I've driven six round trips between San Diego CA and Arlington TX. By the time you finish that stretch between El Paso and Big Spring, you're desperate to scratch your own eyes out.
But once you're at Big Spring you can visit Hangar 25! I had a few aircraft refurbished there; it was cheaper to fly them to Big Spring than it was to refurbish them anywhere else and they do excellent work since most of their staff were former Air Force mechanics. Huge airport, no traffic.

But once you're at Big Spring you can visit Hangar 25! I had a few aircraft refurbished there; it was cheaper to fly them to Big Spring than it was to refurbish them anywhere else and they do excellent work since most of their staff were former Air Force mechanics. Huge airport, no traffic.

Good to know! My default, looking for that kind of work to be done in that part of the country would have been Abilene.

Looks like a reasonable location with easy access from 2 exits.
Ft Stockton Walmart.JPG
Ft Stockton Walmart2.JPG

As one who likes to drive through the night, having a Supercharger at a Walmart Supercenter that is open 24/7 is a big help. I have been to a few Superchargers that had NO ACCESS to restroom after hours. It is times like this that I am happy to have an empty plastic bottle and lots of bushes around.
I too tend to drive through the night so I have been to over 100 with this situation. :)

Reactions: reddy
Flying J and Wal-Mart. Two SCs don't make sense to me - perhaps Tesla is trying to ensure that something actually gets done this time, so they have a contingency. I was hoping that Mr. William Pope of RMC Surveying would be willing to share info with us, but he didn't respond to my e-mail of April 14. RMC has done site work for other SC sites, so I would put my money on Wal-Mart for the SC site.

I'll be there Monday. Perhaps I can get more stunning pics of survey flags.

That big Wal-Mart parking lot would be great for an autocross.
Or maybe we can have a Tesla day at the Firestone Test Center: Google Maps

• Love
Reactions: jbcarioca
Flying J and Wal-Mart. Two SCs don't make sense to me - perhaps Tesla is trying to ensure that something actually gets done this time, so they have a contingency. I was hoping that Mr. William Pope of RMC Surveying would be willing to share info with us, but he didn't respond to my e-mail of April 14. RMC has done site work for other SC sites, so I would put my money on Wal-Mart for the SC site.
You emailed the utility surveyer? Are you trying to get him to lose his job? This obsession with a Ft. Stockton supercharger location is going a little too far I think.