Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kettleman City, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2017, 24 V2 + 16 V3 stalls, lounge)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EVERY single bathroom stall Mens and women’s was out of order here on Sunday/early Monday. Someone had opened the back of each of them and cut the lines.
Are you talking about the bathrooms that are outside near the V3 Superchargers?
I have not used them. Always able to use the one in the lounge on my charging stops there. If so, Is the code required for the outer restrooms as well?

Are you talking about the bathrooms that are outside near the V3 Superchargers?
I have not used them. Always able to use the one in the lounge on my charging stops there. If so, Is the code required for the outer restrooms as well?
Yes the ones outside. And yes the code is needed. So either there’s a Tesla person that’s disgruntled or someone else got ahold of the code and cut the water lines inside the toilet so they cannot be flushed.

Help save the Kettleman City kittens !

Help for Kettleman City Tesla Supercharger cats!, organized by Mandy Kate

KC Kittens.jpg

KC Kittens 2.jpg

Tesla driver pitches in to help cat colony found at charging station in Kettleman City

Last edited:

Thanks for linking this here. They are getting close to their goal for spaying and neutering all of the cats. It’s important that they reach that goal, as cats reproduce quickly. I’ve contributed to the campaign as ask that others here do, as well.

Thanks for linking this here. They are getting close to their goal for spaying and neutering all of the cats. It’s important that they reach that goal, as cats reproduce quickly. I’ve contributed to the campaign as ask that others here do, as well.
Looks like they blew past the goal. Excellent. Maybe the extra could be used for the cat colony at Gustine.

A bit OT, but thought that the Kettleman City fan boys/girls might enjoy seeing an equivalent installation in Germany. This location just opened up, 20 Superchargers, 8 300kW Fastned chargers, 8 A/C chargers, plus an organic quick stop restaurant that grows its own food to boot. They even have vacuum cleaners you can use to vacuum your car while you are there, between sips of coffee :D

A bit OT, but thought that the Kettleman City fan boys/girls might enjoy seeing an equivalent installation in Germany. This location just opened up, 20 Superchargers, 8 300kW Fastned chargers, 8 A/C chargers, plus an organic quick stop restaurant that grows its own food to boot. They even have vacuum cleaners you can use to vacuum your car while you are there, between sips of coffee :D

Nice. It is a bit like what the Baker CA site will be like. Although the food is not at this level...