Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gothenburg SC would not be the best. It's 200 from Lincoln! And too few services. And I'm from there and have significant family there. (none have seen any SC activity). With an SC in Lincoln, Grand Island (96), North Platte (140) and Sterling CO (128) make the most sense. The 3's will need them. Unless the new standard SC to SC is 100ish, then Lincoln, GI (96), Gburg (100), Ogallala (87), Sterling (88) would make sense. For now, Donny's plugshare HPWC80 in Aurora helps. Thanks Donny!

Does anyone besides me wish plugshare showed HPWC80's separate from the rest of the residential? Has anyone asked them?

Reactions: JimK and msksus1
Gothenburg SC would not be the best. It's 200 from Lincoln! And too few services. And I'm from there and have significant family there. (none have seen any SC activity). With an SC in Lincoln, Grand Island (96), North Platte (140) and Sterling CO (128) make the most sense. The 3's will need them. Unless the new standard SC to SC is 100ish, then Lincoln, GI (96), Gburg (100), Ogallala (87), Sterling (88) would make sense. For now, Donny's plugshare HPWC80 in Aurora helps. Thanks Donny!

Does anyone besides me wish plugshare showed HPWC80's separate from the rest of the residential? Has anyone asked them?
Agree, Gothenburg may be down the road, if it gets one.
You can filter your plugshare display to chose only tesla chargers. it is the middle icon on lower right edge of screen.

This is just taking a shot in the dark but could the delay be due to changing to automatic superchargers (The type that plug the car in themselves)? I have no inside info just wondering if this could be the reason since the announcement of Full-Self Driving Hardware mentioned "automatic charge connection".
Doubtful. We've been waiting years for Superchargers in Nebraska and I doubt they'd release the latest and greatest technology there.

Reactions: msksus1
Nebraska's lack of Super Charging is frankly shocking given their affinity for all things red.
A collegiate sports comment, we all presume....

I can certainly understand the frustration of Nebraskan Tesla drivers. By comparison, we've been spoiled rotten out here on the western edge. It's about time for the heartland to get some long overdue attention.

drove by today. they had the entire south side of the parking lot roped off. Although no supercharger related activity taking place that i could tell.
Thanks for checking. If the roped off area was just the southernmost parking aisle, I'll bet you'll see excavation within a week or so. The south side looks the most likely location on Google map satellite view.