Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rockaway NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2ABE4A0B-F0DC-4D0C-B923-F11BB2726DB4.jpeg
1C4F44E7-F2A9-4935-871B-9DBD341E5D28.jpeg

Looks like we have more wiring near the transformer location, and I forgot to mention on Monday that those new light posts were installed.

Swung by this morning before seeing your post. Nothing to report. Same as yesterday lol.

Either this one or the new Parsippany location would have been useful for me today. >200 miles planned and high temps in the 20s. Charging at the chademo in budd lake instead.

Swung by this morning before seeing your post. Nothing to report. Same as yesterday lol.

Either this one or the new Parsippany location would have been useful for me today. >200 miles planned and high temps in the 20s. Charging at the chademo in budd lake instead.

I could use a stop on my way home from work..

Locals are telling me this is a popular parking spot for ICE cars, and the spots are often iced. Any speculation on whether that will change when the chargers go online?

• Love
Reactions: lensovet
This is great! Any idea how long it normally takes to have the Supercharger open for busineas once they have the transformer in place from the utility company?
They still need to install the meter enclosure and meter. At least I'm guessing that's what the conduit and frame sticking up next to the transformer will be for. Also final electrical/building inspections. Timing will depend more on scheduling and availability now than on how long it takes to complete the actual work.

Reactions: lensovet
They still need to install the meter enclosure and meter. At least I'm guessing that's what the conduit and frame sticking up next to the transformer will be for. Also final electrical/building inspections. Timing will depend more on scheduling and availability now than on how long it takes to complete the actual work.

This weekend’s snowstorm (Jan 19/20) will no doubt delay things too.