Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Silverthorne, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, in my 5,000 mile road trip in February, I hit 28 different Supercharger sites. I only saw 1 or zero cars at almost all of them. Silverthorne, however, had all but two stalls full with Teslas and one other Tesla parked nearby. This was about 8PM on a weekday night.

We had to wait at Silverthorne today around 11:20am. 3 of the 8 chargers are not working. 2 of the 8 have not been working for a couple of weeks.
IMG_0504.jpg

This location seems to be much busier than last year. Mostly Model 3's when I visited today. Two of the chargers were not working....the 3rd one I tried, after somebody else left, couldn't get above 20kw. WTF? Glad I was just shopping and didn't actually need a charge to get somewhere.

This location seems to be much busier than last year. Mostly Model 3's when I visited today. Two of the chargers were not working....the 3rd one I tried, after somebody else left, couldn't get above 20kw. WTF? Glad I was just shopping and didn't actually need a charge to get somewhere.

This charging station is super busy as it’s either the first SC as you leave Denver or the last one you need to hit to get into Denver. I too have had WTF moments with this SC, low power or just won’t charge. I’ve tried calling but being on wait for more than 5mins just to report a problem is stupid. I wish they had a voicemail option but I’ve gotten replies from email reports.

This location I would think is a prime candidate for a large amount of V3 Supercharger stalls.