Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wareham, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tam

Nov 25, 2012
California
Tesla 'Supercharger' plans submitted for Wareham Crossing - By Matthew Bernat

t1200-IMG_6364.jpg

Permit for 12 bay Tesla Supercharger is being submitted and likely be approved in 30 days according city officials.

Hope @BlueShift will post it in sc.info too!

Wareham Crossing (shopping mall)
2421 Cranberry Hwy, Wareham, MA 02571

Location approved by Zoning Board
Tesla 'supercharger' approved for Wareham Crossing - By Matthew Bernat

Interesting sentence at end of article:
"All brands of electric cars with the appropriate adapters will be able to plug in to the Supercharger."

A few options:
1. Error by journalist
2. There will be a couple of public chargers contributed by Tesla (doesn't make any sense of the "adaptor" reference though)
3. Plan has changed seriously from image in the first post of this thread
4. Someone lied about something in order to get it through.

A few options:
1. Error by journalist
2. There will be a couple of public chargers contributed by Tesla (doesn't make any sense of the "adaptor" reference though)
3. Plan has changed seriously from image in the first post of this thread
4. Someone lied about something in order to get it through.

Or perhaps someone just doesn't understand and made an honest mistake. Just assuming someone lied is a little harsh. Plus we don't know what was actually said at the meeting. For all we know this never came up and the reporters error happened after the meeting.

Or perhaps someone just doesn't understand and made an honest mistake. Just assuming someone lied is a little harsh. Plus we don't know what was actually said at the meeting. For all we know this never came up and the reporters error happened after the meeting.

I didn't assume someone lied... just saying it was a possibility! My list was in order of likelihood... note it was a last resort!

• Informative
Reactions: PeterK
Has anyone heard anything recently on this one? I drove thru the area yesterday and could see no indication of any construction activity. (I did note a section close to the Red Robin as described that was not being parked in that would make a great, logical location), but no signs that construction has commenced. This will be a convenient one for many mainlanders headed to the Cape and the Islands, especially until one in Falmouth gets built.