Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Hartford, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is true, for the newer charging stalls. Do they light up during the day as well? I have yet to see a lit one in person. I was only aware of this new style when I saw pictures of the chargers in Sagamore MA, and those pictures were taken at night. Actually now that I think about it, I did the rally to the Sagamore chargers, during the day time and I don't recall seeing them lit up. Perhaps like our headlights, they only light up at night.

I'm passing through to NYC and back tomorrow night and Thursday night. Looks like I'll have to settle for Milford again. Would be nice to try either West Hartford or Auburn but I really can't complain.

One of these months I'll experience my first Red Robin...

Actually, I'm from Hartford. I now live about 20 minutes from Poughkeepsie....not too far upstate at all. When I go back to Hartford, I am either visiting my mom, or on business.

What a coincidence. I was a pilot in the AF. I was in 22 years and stationed all over. A buddy of mine was stationed at Griffiss and flew the KC-135. His name was Michael Anderson. Did you know him?

Mannnn you beat me to the punch. I was at the chargers around 5:30 and saw that 2 of the stalls were lit up and a Tesla was parked at one of them. The guy got out and it turns out he is the head guy for all of the East Coast chargers. He was in the midst of doing a software update on 2 of the stalls, the others he just had the lights off. He said that their inspector was flying in tonight to "sign off" on the site and it will be live tonight and that it should appear on the nav systems and Tesla's site by tomorrow. I asked about Auburn and he said per the schedule he has, he believes that should be live by next Wed.

Mannnn you beat me to the punch. I was at the chargers around 5:30 and saw that 2 of the stalls were lit up and a Tesla was parked at one of them. The guy got out and it turns out he is the head guy for all of the East Coast chargers. He was in the midst of doing a software update on 2 of the stalls, the others he just had the lights off. He said that their inspector was flying in tonight to "sign off" on the site and it will be live tonight and that it should lappear on the nav systems and Tesla's site by tomorrow. I asked about Auburn and he said per the schedule he has, he believes that should be live by next Wed.

Wow amazing progress!!
Auburn and Hartford open up northern New Englanders southern routes!!

I can absolutely say they are now open. I was there about 45 mins ago, and I plugged in. Shortly after I plugged in, another Tesla drove up and he was there to do the same as me and that was to verify that they are indeed live. As you can see in the picture, the stalls light up.
Charging WH.JPG