Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
With great interest I have followed the contest in visiting superchargers. I am a bit curious to what the top contenders will do when running out of superchargers in the US? Is conquering europe/asia an option considering different superchargers connectors? (When using your own vwhicle and not using a local tesla) I will soon be out of warranty in my old P85+ (I have been saving miles) and since I currently really doesnt have anything better to do I am thinking about entering the competion aiming to be first at the millenium - all visited in the same vehicle. The current number of superchargers in Europe will only bring me half the way, so my question is: Has the adapter to make it possible to charge EU spec tesla in the US and vv been made?

With great interest I have followed the contest in visiting superchargers. I am a bit curious to what the top contenders will do when running out of superchargers in the US? Is conquering europe/asia an option considering different superchargers connectors? (When using your own vwhicle and not using a local tesla) I will soon be out of warranty in my old P85+ (I have been saving miles) and since I currently really doesnt have anything better to do I am thinking about entering the competion aiming to be first at the millenium - all visited in the same vehicle. The current number of superchargers in Europe will only bring me half the way, so my question is: Has the adapter to make it possible to charge EU spec tesla in the US and vv been made?
Well, that certainly is an ambitious goal! Don't think you're going to be able to do it in the same car, though, unless you wait a few years for the build-out to mature; the shipping and charging logistics are against you for cross-continent travel.
But, since you do have such great aspirations, how about we get you on the board with the chargers you HAVE visited? Everybody has to start at the low numbers before they get to the high ones :)

Well, that certainly is an ambitious goal! Don't think you're going to be able to do it in the same car, though, unless you wait a few years for the build-out to mature; the shipping and charging logistics are against you for cross-continent travel.
But, since you do have such great aspirations, how about we get you on the board with the chargers you HAVE visited? Everybody has to start at the low numbers before they get to the high ones :)

Well, im only up to 10 in my 3 years as Tesla owner: Denmark: Hjørring, Haverslev, Randers, Aarhus, Middelfart (!), Rødekro, Slagelse and Køge. Sweden: Ljung and Falkenberg. 990 to go, but hundreds of superchargers within relatively short distance.

I was actually told that a Mr Becker from Germany should have managed to invent an adapter to solve the eu/us charging issue.
Anyone know about this?

Well, im only up to 10 in my 3 years as Tesla owner: Denmark: Hjørring, Haverslev, Randers, Aarhus, Middelfart (!), Rødekro, Slagelse and Køge. Sweden: Ljung and Falkenberg. 990 to go, but hundreds of superchargers within relatively short distance.
Welcome aboard. Now go grab Elon Bear and add some chargers for both of you in France, Italy or Finland :)
Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

Reactions: juliusa
There's a list discrepancy for you. Your last entry was Salinas at 123. Did I miss something or are you at 131?
Thanks

Ah, that took a while to figure out, particularly since my "list" is a combination of a twitter feed, iPhone notes and a paper trail.

I am at 132. Your missing Ukiah on the list, which happened before Eureka

I've converted to a excel spreadsheet in the cloud, or I'll get lost too.

Thanks for doing this!

Ah, that took a while to figure out, particularly since my "list" is a combination of a twitter feed, iPhone notes and a paper trail.

I am at 132. Your missing Ukiah on the list, which happened before Eureka

I've converted to a excel spreadsheet in the cloud, or I'll get lost too.

Thanks for doing this!
Done. Thanks for looking.

• Love
Reactions: Owner
Sequim->Cape Flattery->Aberdeen should be doable in an 85 or better. Maybe even a new 75.

EDIT: Actually when you add Cape Flattery, that looks kinda tough in anything less than a 90. Maybe he drove really slow or <gasp> used an L2 charger somewhere along the way.
I asked because I did Sequim to Aberdeen this summer in my 85D and there's no way I could have gone out to Cape Flattery and back without additional charge. I did have a 20cu ft roof box on that impacts range quite a bit but even without it I don't think I could have made it.