Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Alternative?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did another video on the adaptive headlights. Another great standout feature on the car.

And no mods, not trying to make a channel or money from this. Just documenting my experience to help others.

Better than nothing is my view. Not perfect hence why I would not ever use it being conscious of other drivers and also my experience from different brands based on auto headlights.. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: FastLaneJB
These should sell like hot cakes over here and on the continent

Only like many new EV's, I believe they've not commited to making a RHD model. If they do, I guess it'll be beyond 2030 before we might see it.

Want them to do well but all the legacy car companies would normally have LHD and RHD releasing not massively apart in time. Now with new EV companies we are either overlooked completely or have to wait years until we get a car. We also don't get the higher end, exclusive models at all. Even Tesla cannot be bothered with RHD anymore for their top models.

Only like many new EV's, I believe they've not commited to making a RHD model. If they do, I guess it'll be beyond 2030 before we might see it.

Want them to do well but all the legacy car companies would normally have LHD and RHD releasing not massively apart in time. Now with new EV companies we are either overlooked completely or have to wait years until we get a car. We also don't get the higher end, exclusive models at all. Even Tesla cannot be bothered with RHD anymore for their top models.
It’s coming to the UK

Reactions: MrT3
Model s came to the uk, in LHD form, cybertruck was coming, they took deposits. Time will tell, but I tend to stop listening now when the dates talked about are more than 6 months out.

Now the MG roadster thing, that looks interesting.

Model s came to the uk, in LHD form, cybertruck was coming, they took deposits. Time will tell, but I tend to stop listening now when the dates talked about are more than 6 months out.

Now the MG roadster thing, that looks interesting.
I'm not counting LHD as that's not really taking our market seriously. I mean I'm glad they at least did that so some could get their hands on one but don't want that being a trend that others follow.

Yeah I agree the MG Roadster looks interesting.

I see Lotus Emeya UK prices have been announced with a starting price of £94,950 rising to £129,950 for the R version. No firm delivery dates, just a vague second half of 2024. At least it is available this year and is RHD.

Their website, when set to UK, says 2027 deliveries starting for the R2
I watched the Top Gear R2/R3 video just now, and the presenter was quite succinct in saying that it is coming to Europe, but stopped short of saying that it would be available in RHD other than to say that it would please UK viewers.

I hope that they do make a RHD version, it looks like a good sized well specced, interesting main family vehicle. R3 also looks very cool - I was seeing some old-school Golf/Civic vibes with that.

I watched the Top Gear R2/R3 video just now, and the presenter was quite succinct in saying that it is coming to Europe, but stopped short of saying that it would be available in RHD other than to say that it would please UK viewers.

I hope that they do make a RHD version, it looks like a good sized well specced, interesting main family vehicle. R3 also looks very cool - I was seeing some old-school Golf/Civic vibes with that.
Agree with your view on the old-school Golf, exactly what popped up into my head the first time I saw it.

Also seen conflicting information on UK and RHD. Some claiming it's coming, others just mentioning Europe. Hard to know if there's just an assumption sometimes that because the UK is in Europe that must mean us but I think often it means Central Europe with LHD.