Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You may be able to find your ship here RoRo most of the WA deliveries come via Mol ace. Put in the VIN and search. You can also then put in the Bill number and then put that in and find out all of the VINs on that ship, which can be decoded to see what's on the ship, build dates etc.

If someone can put the bill number on here then I have a decoding spreadsheet that I wrote that can tell me exactly what's on the ship in a few seconds. Please DONT post the VIN's on here though, even though they are available publicly and are not sensitive info people have been banned for posting them for some reason.

Go and throw it into the mol ace website here: RoRo
Tks. Arriving in Singapore March 16 and departing 16 April ( a long wait) and looks like its in Fremantle by April 23. so not sure how Tesla can suggest April 9 to April 30-lol. Maybe April 23 to 30, but given customs processing etc it likely means May sometime.
1678516477132.png

Reactions: Dannerz
Tks. Arriving in Singapore March 16 and departing 16 April ( a long wait) and looks like its in Fremantle by April 23. so not sure how Tesla can suggest April 9 to April 30-lol. Maybe April 23 to 30, but given customs processing etc it likely means May sometime.

Can you put up the Booking number from the previous page, on the RoRo site, would be interesting to see what's on the ship

Nice! Yeah I'm not sure how Tesla comes up with their EDDs but I'm sure there's a random number generator mixed in there somewhere.
I think you're right, best to plan for a May delivery.

Reactions: Dannerz
I have slightly different numbers from that BL, but basically the same, 499 cars total
80 Model 3 RWD - 3D7 Motor
218 Model Y Performance - Hairpin Motor
201 Model Y RWD - 3D7 Motor

Different build time to the first batch of MYP's their serials were 742xxx to 743xxx but the current larger batch are MY 764xxx to 766xxx, MY 770xxx to 770xxx, M3 789xxx to 790xxx so appears that they have probably 4 different production runs. There are MYSR and MYP all intermixed in the vins, so looks like they build a mix down the same line at the same time.

• Informative
Reactions: cafz