Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if ORCA Ace will carry the 500 or so Tesla's arriving on Precious Ace and hence why the 8th April to 29th EDD's.

Its a 11 day difference between precious ace arrival and orca's departure. Plausible?

Possible but just like the ships I've watched not pick up my car from Singapore I'd say unlikely.
Most likely we can sit together at the port and have a spot of tea then my 100 will go on Orca Ace and you can wait for Palmela or Wisdom Ace.

PS I'm not sharing my ship so bugger off :p :p

N = 2022 build :(

That is super weird. I could understand it, if maybe it was a cancellation order that was from the last ship Dignity Ace as they were 2022 builds but 2023 delivered. But then you'd be picking it up much quicker and there were no MYP on that ship.
The first ship WA MYPs were built around 28/29th Jan due 25.3-15.4 , the second ship were built around 26th Feb due 9-30th April
Do you have an invoice showing build date?

That is super weird. I could understand it, if maybe it was a cancellation order that was from the last ship Dignity Ace as they were 2022 builds but 2023 delivered. But then you'd be picking it up much quicker and there were no MYP on that ship.
The first ship WA MYPs were built around 28/29th Jan due 25.3-15.4 , the second ship were built around 26th Feb due 9-30th April
Do you have an invoice showing build date?
Did the East coast get any 2022 MYP builds? Do you remember that random MYP in inventory when the East cost first got there's assigned? Wonder if its connected. Otherwise and hopefully it's just a screw up on Teslas side and it actually is one on the Precious Ace.

Also for anyone still waiting for a VIN, Lake Geneva is alongside Shanghai and it's the one I would've expected to be carrying the most but Precious Ace beat it, still a chance though. maybe even a chance for that random MYP without a ship lol

Another shipping related update for the guys on Precious Ace.

The Mol Ace schedule is now confirmed for the ships following Orca Ace and its the suspects, Palmela arriving 14/4 and Wisdom Ace arriving 1/5. Hope they get onto Palmela and come a week earlier than the itinerary states.

Did the East coast get any 2022 MYP builds? Do you remember that random MYP in inventory when the East cost first got there's assigned? Wonder if its connected. Otherwise and hopefully it's just a screw up on Teslas side and it actually is one on the Precious Ace.

Also for anyone still waiting for a VIN, Lake Geneva is alongside Shanghai and it's the one I would've expected to be carrying the most but Precious Ace beat it, still a chance though. maybe even a chance for that random MYP without a ship lol
mine is 2nd ship but Feb 12 build just to confuse things

Reactions: Dannerz
Mine is a build date of February 26th, arriving in April. Does anyone know if they are HW4 equipped? And if they come with a charger?
Same date as mine. No to HW4, hasn’t been seen in China and won’t be for a while yet. If it’s like the Canberra Tesla post then yes to UMC, the SA in Perth here said hold out on buying one as it seems likely cars before 27th of Feb will have the cable.

Same date as mine. No to HW4, hasn’t been seen in China and won’t be for a while yet. If it’s like the Canberra Tesla post then yes to UMC, the SA in Perth here said hold out on buying one as it seems likely cars before 27th of Feb will have the cable.
Is there any way of checking what the build month is? Or is this detailed on the final invoice? I’ve got a VIN assigned but nothing but a year built date

Is there any way of checking what the build month is? Or is this detailed on the final invoice?
Yes the invoice has the build date on it

inv.png

My MYP was recently spotted at Orchard Towers.. become a local in SG

Tezza had drinks last night at Marina Bay Sands and is going out for yum cha now. Tomorrow is universal studios and he's considering a cheeky trip across the border to Johor Baru and Legoland in the middle of the week. Golfing week next week at Ria Bintan if the ferry will take a car.

Thanks. I had a chat with the Tesla Sales Agent, and he suggested holding the mobile connector purchase as well; it will be a great feeling to find it inside the car and $550 saved