Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My hope is fading that Crystal Ace will collect the 100. It needs to leave Thailand/Laem Chabang soon to get here by 18th March and I would have thought if the 100 are being assigned to it that it would happen before it leaves port.
I can't see any draught changes to Crystal Ace which is a bit odd unless her offload and new load are the same weight. It's probably full of Toyotas and Fords :(
As per usual, I live in hope that we will get a ship earlier but it seems we are on the 5 cent shipping deal and Tesla forgot to pay anyone decent money to bring these cars to Fremantle.

• Funny
Reactions: Dannerz
Crystal Ace is on the way to SIN ! On schedule to arrive 12th Mar then 18th -20thMar is definitely possible

Possible but surely it would show up in our itinerary by now if we were assigned to it. I live in hope but unless our itinerary changes soon then we are destined for the next ship after Crystal which is Orca Ace (or TBA ship if that is pushed to another route)

Probably not until the cars are loaded.

The route for the Asia Oceania route is being followed by Crystal Ace which kind of makes sense

Yeah it's definitely on the route we want which is why I've been hopeful for it as I knew it would come back via Singapore then to Fremantle. I guess I'm just worried as itinerary has been updated multiple times since we got thrown off the original Crystal Ace option but nothing for awhile which makes me think they sold that capacity and there is no room for us until next ship :(

Fingers crossed none the less. We'll know by the end of the weekend.

Same as mine! Car sales instant offer a month ago was $76000! Carsales instant offer range is now $60 to $61K so probably not worth trading in for cars with FSD (as you get no benefit for this feature). Pity really as although criticised by many and so not valued, I really like the fetaures it provides especially the auto lane change, navigate on AP, speed sign recognition and stop at signals. Eventually FSD Beta may get here too. Handling and throttle response (excellent instant torque) are brilliant on the M3 in my humble opinion (nothing beats it out of the lights with its motorbike acceleration). So it will be interesting to see how the PYD compares to P3D. PYD just has that little bit of extra versatility as an SUV hatch.
Same as mine - glad I sold my P3D- FSD in August22.
I now have a hidden VIN (2022 build) for my MYP but delivery still April according to tesla App, but without any allocation to a ship on Mole Ace.

Last edited:
Orca Ace now is showing on Fremantle Port schedule and would be the most likely ship for the cars sitting in Singapore. @Dannerz was spot on!

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 7.48.54 pm.png

• Love
However they wont be delivered until mid April at the earliest and could be late April. Apparently Tesla could not get shipping to WA. Tthe rest of of the MYP cars from initial orders will be on another ship and we won't see them delivered until end April to mid May!😲
Yeah checks out, guess that's the reason we've seen such little action this quarter.

Dare say Lake Geneva will be carrying majority MYRWD noting its now the largest order queue here and the remaining MYP, with it coming close to making the Orca Ace shipment if there's even room otherwise Lake genevas shipment will arrive mid april. Then Euphony Ace leaves Shanghai 28/3 carrying combined MY and M3 (or Lake Genevas allocation if it doesn't come on Lake Geneva) arriving Freo around (Possibly mid april but doubt it) 3/5 and then finally Prominent ace leaving 11/4 and arriving Freo around 18/5 if there's no delays. Prominent ace's deliveries definitly won't make the May cutoff so the Lake Geneva and Euphony Ace is Tesla's only hope of making the May deadline.

Reactions: alliwantisaY
Darn took too long to edit my post so will have to do another post

I should point out that if you are watching Orca Ace that it's scheduled to reach Singapore on 21st March but then I'd say most likely will head up to Laem Chabang/Thailand then back to Singapore then Fremantle. I'd say it's likely the 100 WA cars won't be put onboard until Orca is back to from Thailand.