Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My observation is after u get the second date range for edd. You most likely will get the DC date booking sms/email just before the earliest date in the range. e.g in your case few days ahead of 8th May. And the date available for booking are mostly in the following week. So this is the final EDD change u will notice.

I don’t think they are actually here yet
Someone on the Tesla Owners Club FB shared a photo of the port - there’s a huge shipment there already as of last week. Maybe they are?

Photo credit to Ian Allen, Tesla Owners Club WA

IMG_9720.jpeg

Yeah I don’t really know how consistent they are with the VINs. I believe I read from someone that usually the VIN is assigned to you when your vehicle is on the boat in transit. Not sure how accurate this is.

The only official mention of my VIN is on the final invoice which was sent to me 1 day after the my VIN was able to be found in the page source. The VIN isn’t showing on my app or account otherwise for some reason.
I picked up my new 2024 Model 3 today from Tesla in King Edward Road, Osborne Park, and the VIN only appeared once I took delivery of the vehicle. Other than that, you're left with the 'What to do before Delivery Day' notice. I now have 67km on the odometer and so far, I bloody love this thing! My only complaint is that most of the apps you see on Youtube for the US version are missing from the Australian version, and there is no way to get them, except through the web-browser app. I hope we get more apps soon.

Just a heads up for those of you with a VIN/ EDD, I've just noticed that as of this morning some 2024 built RWDs have appeared in inventory in most colours, but are clearly still HW3 with the silver gemini caps.
I suspect some of you may be assigned the last of the HW3 builds, but I can't be sure. I suppose if you didn't get the email to say you were impacted then you're copping an old one.