Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the 500 stuck in Singapore I’m making a ship watchlist for potential ships (date order). I’m not sure if wisdom ace has already been allocated to other cars or is already full but it would still be my bet otherwise sadly, sunlight ace might end up being the one and the Feb-May EDD we had won’t be made for most.

Euphony ace: completes the NAPEX route today, no planned stops after, probably head to Singapore next week and Europe after but still one to watch

Dugong ace: still expected to Singapore in just over a week, no other schedule can be found, could still be heading to Fremantle, just without teslas. If it doesn’t carry teslas, can just buy one here and put some hot wheels in it DUGONG ACE Vehicles Carrier | 3D model

Wisteria ace: arrives Singapore 13/4, has no planned schedules I can find

Istra ace: arrives in Tanzania in just under a week, expect it back in Singapore by 20/4

Prominent ace: same route as euphony and sunlight ace below except a week earlier than sunlight, likely to head to Europe but unconfirmed after Chinese ports.

Sunlight ace: confirmed to Fremantle 12/5, it’s actually doing the NAPEX route so could pick up more teslas on 18/4 from Shanghai. Imagine that, 2-3 months later to leave and gets to Fremantle same time and no doubt if there was new Tesla builds on it, they’d somehow get delivered before people waiting in Singapore haha.

World spirit: this guy shouldn’t even be here but it is. It’s a small transfer ship for SEA ports, hasn’t left the intra Asia route for years so will be unprecedented to come to Fremantle. Might just be used as a transfer to Thailand. Time will tell.
Nice detective work! So far the only Gulf Agency vessels listed on the Fremantle Port schedule are Palmela and Wisdom Ace. I wonder how dynamic the Freo Port schedule is and how much weight to put on it? I also doubt the World Spirit MOL allocation, seems unlikely. My fingers are crossed for either Dugong or Wisdom Ace.

Reactions: Dannerz
Nice detective work! So far the only Gulf Agency vessels listed on the Fremantle Port schedule are Palmela and Wisdom Ace. I wonder how dynamic the Freo Port schedule is and how much weight to put on it? I also doubt the World Spirit MOL allocation, seems unlikely. My fingers are crossed for either Dugong or Wisdom Ace.
Molace RORO website still shows the 500 as being on World Spirit arriving into Fremantle on May 4. So given customs clearance etc. its unlikely that these cars will be in their new owners hands until mid May at least.

It is currently showing the regular scheduled mid month and end of month MolAce ships as they are scheduled quite far in advance - the next mid month ship is Sunlight Ace after Wisdom Ace.

Other MolAce ships show up with less notice on Fremantle Port

Similar to what Alliwantisay said, the freo port listings is more like confirmation for what we are looking for. Ships pop up and change on it all the time with as little as a weeks notice. There’s been a few molace ships so far this year that weren’t part of the regular 2 a month schedule that didn’t pop up until just over a week or two before arrival. If world spirit sticks as the allocated ship til mid April, we should see it pop onto the listing around then.

I do feel dugong is still heading this way but we’ve been bumped off to make room for other cars and wisdom ace might already be full. I’m hoping for the same as you but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see the final ship allocated as sunlight ace and the May EDD blown out of the water.

Similar to what Alliwantisay said, the freo port listings is more like confirmation for what we are looking for. Ships pop up and change on it all the time with as little as a weeks notice. There’s been a few molace ships so far this year that weren’t part of the regular 2 a month schedule that didn’t pop up until just over a week or two before arrival. If world spirit sticks as the allocated ship til mid April, we should see it pop onto the listing around then.

I do feel dugong is still heading this way but we’ve been bumped off to make room for other cars and wisdom ace might already be full. I’m hoping for the same as you but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see the final ship allocated as sunlight ace and the May EDD blown out of the water.
I wonder what the record is for Teslas being stuck in Singapore. 5+ weeks as it currently stands seems a bit ridiculous.

I wonder what the record is for Teslas being stuck in Singapore. 5+ weeks as it currently stands seems a bit ridiculous.
Crazily enough I have the answer, the longest was serenity ace last year. It arrived in Singapore on the 2nd week of November and didn’t leave until the 1st of jan. So around 6 weeks is the record.

Got no real updates from what I posted last week, all information is still relevant. Euphony ace is on its way to Singapore arriving Friday morning so one to still watch.

I’m keeping an eye on comet ace, had an extended stay in Thailand for probably some engineering issues but has now made its way to Singapore anchorage. Just refueled and has a small draught so must be empty, please let it be routed here haha.

Crazily enough I have the answer, the longest was serenity ace last year. It arrived in Singapore on the 2nd week of November and didn’t leave until the 1st of jan. So around 6 weeks is the record.

Got no real updates from what I posted last week, all information is still relevant. Euphony ace is on its way to Singapore arriving Friday morning so one to still watch.

I’m keeping an eye on comet ace, had an extended stay in Thailand for probably some engineering issues but has now made its way to Singapore anchorage. Just refueled and has a small draught so must be empty, please let it be routed here haha.
The craziest part is there is probably some intern at Tesla HQ who has this information in a spreadsheet somewhere on their desktop, who knows exactly what ship and when they will arrive in Perth.

Little do they know the efforts we are going to, to try and figure it out!

Reactions: Dannerz
Now all we need is an infestation of exotic stinkbugs, snails or an AQIS industrial action 😀

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 12.47.27 pm.png

Reactions: alliwantisaY
T
Yes they can, and they will.

As with everything Tesla, their use of the word "final" doesn't imply it's the last invoice they will generate.
I'm up to version 10 of my "final" invoice now 😁

But the new MYP price is still higher than my launch day price, so no price drop for me.
Thanks for that, I'm tempted to switch to a LR. Since mine is sitting on a dock in Singapore, another month or 2 for a LR is tempting.

will those cancelled cars backfill some of the 500 still stuck in Singapore or will they just become free stock while we still have to wait another 4-6 weeks?
If you see one of the January builds pop up on inventory you may be able to convince Tesla sales to do a VIN swap for you.

The ones in inventory right now appear to be from the 2nd batch (February build / gain date)