Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Molace tracking for my VIN says my car is on Dungong Ace but in Thailand having a layover. Which info is correct @Sturty ?
Both to an extent. It isn’t yet on Dugong Ace, it came to Singapore and then Thailand via Leo Spirit, it was then dropped off, Leo Spirit left for Singapore (with Adelaide’s Teslas still on it).

We’re waiting for Dugong to come back from its pickup run, where it’ll go to Singapore and then here.

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
Hello team, I am here to say good bye, I have my Model Y and I am stoked. Amazing car, no doubt, like someone said before, never test drive a tesla if you don't want to buy one.

These cars are like no car before it.

I hope you all get yours soon!
IMG_8027.jpg

Dugong Ace has arrived bang smack on time in Xiamen. Should be a 12ish hour turnaround and it’ll be on it’s way.

Dazmac are still anticipating a 27th departure from Fremantle for Dugong, Fremantle has it also, midnight going onto the 28th. Leo Spirit on their end has blown out two days. Fremantle Port now reflects this also.

As I keep stating though, the port schedule at this mid stage is quite clear during the Dugong run which helps our cause

Dugong Ace will be going to Singapore from Xiamen. Whether it goes Singapore-Thailand-Fremantle or Singapore-Thailand-Singapore-Thailand TBC.

Either way, we’re 9 days away from departure from Thailand with our Teslas based on current schedule.

Wow it’s gone quiet in here - looks like my echo chamber 😹

I posted the other day that it looks like the LRs were gone.
Well, now everything model Y is gone that isn’t white. Why?

Look at the gnarly button at the top. I wonder if that existed a month ago how many of us would’ve pulled the trigger

(Not my photo, someone sent it to me).
IMG_0222.jpeg

Reactions: Hazey92
Looks like someone pulled the trigger on the HW3 number, the website now only shows the white/white; one with 19 Gemini’s and one with 20 Inductions.

I know our allocations are tiny but you can’t say they don’t move here in the West.

Leo Spirit is 24 hours away from unloading - really curious to see what it’s ferrying that wasn’t our Tesla’s. Toyotas maybe?

Dugong has blown out until midnight of the 18th for departure, still on track to begin its movements in Fremantle port late in the 26th however.

I also note an additional to the schedule of a WW vessel from Melbourne called the Arc Honour. Not one I’m familiar with - are we certain the ex Grand Pace vehicles aren’t being shipped here? 🤷‍♂️