Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to know, have you received the rego papers or are you just checking DOTWA for something to do? Surely you gotta get the papers before it shows up on the website?? You made me check though ......nothing.
I received licensing papers from Tesla that I completed and returned to Melbournedelivery@tesla. They had to be in colour for DOTWA. I have heard nothing more other than the response to an email that Tesla only licenses the cars a few days before delivery. I must admit I am getting anxious as my delivery date is supposedly next Monday and I have heard nothing further from Tesla or my leasing company. However based on others experience I am one of the lucky ones!

• Informative
Reactions: DavidRL
Thanks when I log on to my tesla account it just says next steps “final invoice will be sent shortly “ it’s been like this for weeks. I did receive the text from tesla today . Does that spreadsheet say which colour it is? Where can I find a link to the spreedsheet please

Link to fill in the details in the spreadsheet:
AUS / NZ Tesla Model 3 VIN Submission Form

I received licensing papers from Tesla that I completed and returned to Melbournedelivery@tesla. They had to be in colour for DOTWA. I have heard nothing more other than the response to an email that Tesla only licenses the cars a few days before delivery. I must admit I am getting anxious as my delivery date is supposedly next Monday and I have heard nothing further from Tesla or my leasing company. However based on others experience I am one of the lucky ones!
post script: I notice that my VIN is now displayed under my reservation number on my account page. Not sure when that happened though.

Last edited:
Have been watching this thread eagerly since about page 100, thanks for all of the advice and banter.
Got the call this morning (wasn't a private number):

VIN 5YJ3F7EB5KF4433XX
Perth, P3D- White, Ordered 30 June, no reservation
Delivery date shown in account since phone call is Oct 17

Initially thought with that VIN it might be on Cap but assuming by the delivery date it's Warrnambool. Seems only fair given others have been waiting a lot longer than I have, hope you all get your cars soon.

Page 420 secured.

Also referral program changes are very limited - clearly US targeted
8D69E1DD-B0D8-46E5-B527-E11BA0F49EDE.jpeg

Have been watching this thread eagerly since about page 100, thanks for all of the advice and banter.
Got the call this morning (wasn't a private number):

VIN 5YJ3F7EB5KF4433XX
Perth, P3D- White, Ordered 30 June, no reservation
Delivery date shown in account since phone call is Oct 17

Initially thought with that VIN it might be on Cap but assuming by the delivery date it's Warrnambool. Seems only fair given others have been waiting a lot longer than I have, hope you all get your cars soon.

Yes there was a second production day for 4433xx, making it on Warrnambool the likeliest.