Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
someone here bought a set of these, All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3

I bought the AliExpress TPE ones (these: US $86.9 |LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group) , just need to mention they are RHD when going through the checkout. These are the same mats that some seller here in australia is marking up 45% or so...

I have unpackaged them and they are of good quality but need some sun to unfurl from their packaging.

didn't buy the TAPTES mats because they seem quite cheaply done with no hemming around the carpet etc. Haven't seen them in person though.

• Informative
Reactions: TASKA9
I bought the AliExpress TPE ones (these: US $86.9 |LUCKEASY TPE Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2017 2018 2019 All Weather Waterproof and Wearable-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group) , just need to mention they are RHD when going through the checkout. These are the same mats that some seller here in australia is marking up 45% or so...

I have unpackaged them and they are of good quality but need some sun to unfurl from their packaging.

didn't buy the TAPTES mats because they seem quite cheaply done with no hemming around the carpet etc. Haven't seen them in person though.
Bookmarked, thanks. I guess I didn't see any link last time you posted about buying them. And I failed to ask. I tried looking for them on ebay by the name LuckEasy (sounds so Chinese) but couldn't find RHD one.

Read a bit about the Sydney guy who got the delivery today. He said there are mats in his P3. So I'll wait and see.

For those kiwis planning to juice up at home- which electric company and plans are best? I am installing HPWC and will mostly be charging in the night.

Right now am struggling with my current supplier whom I have been with to give a decent quote.

We chose meridian and their EV rate last year, as it by far the best, and I think it still is. 8c kWh 10pm to 6 or 7am and 24c on peak including gst. We charged our i3 about 10-12kwh a day and our bill is cheaper than it was pre Ev, we moved using the dryer and dishwasher ect til after 10 to get the best of the cheap rate

• Helpful
Reactions: Zfactor
Does anyone know for sure what the SR+ charge rate is restricted to? Can't find one definitive answer just browsing around. I've seen all the numbers between 110kw and 200kw. Also, any word on the potential to see the limit lifted? (I understand its purpose is to protect the smaller battery pack)

Read a bit about the Sydney guy who got the delivery today. He said there are mats in his P3. So I'll wait and see.

The Tesla sales guy in Brisbane said the floor mats are included in all M3-s for Australia, but no mats for trunk or frunk.

Does anyone know for sure what the SR+ charge rate is restricted to? Can't find one definitive answer just browsing around. I've seen all the numbers between 110kw and 200kw. Also, any word on the potential to see the limit lifted? (I understand its purpose is to protect the smaller battery pack)
There is no definitive answer for Australia, but if US and EUR are any indication the SR+ will be limited between 100-110kwh charge rate. Considering on V3 supercharger they let LR battery based M3 charge up to 250kwh, I would hope they would up the limit a little on the SR battery based models, but there has been no confirmed information on that. Tesla really does not share much information.

• Informative
Reactions: TASKA9
I
Adelaide.
SR+ Deep Blue.
Reservation placed 1st April 2016.
Got my phone call on Friday (23rd August). Delivery is scheduled for Monday 23rd September.
Received Tax Invoice today.
What is interesting is the VIN number - 5YJ3F7EA4KF4429xx

Anyone in the 4429xx batch?
I had a 4429 VIN but now it's gone. Maybe my car rolled off the ship.

Anyway mine's red and they take longer to paint so no way it's arriving in the first batches.