Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just want to give a shoutout to Brent Seavey (CPO Advisor- Midwest). He is been excellent to work with through the whole process. Definitely recommend him if anyone is looking for a CPO vehicle.

Brent Seavey | Pre-Owned Sales Advisor, Midwest/Central U.S.1200 Old Skokie Valley Rd | Highland Park, IL 60035
w 847-579-0028 x 72102 / m 630-849-4233 | [email protected]

I like him tons too! He is officially the person who replies the fastest :)

Looks like I am on for a Monday pickup... I am just dying to meet this car. Saw both a blue and a red Model S this week in my hometown... can't wait to join them. Funny that there are so many now! And here I was hoping to feel like an early adopter...

Going to pick up Thursday Morning....having to bus down. About 6 hours (yes it's my nearest Tesla location in the US).

They called today and told me my 4G upgrade was completed today and there was no problems.

I feel you, I'm getting a ride 6 hours east... although I am about 10 miles from a service center here, my CPO is not, and I am saving that $750 for the HPWC install.

Reactions: dgpcolorado
After getting the car - I'm taking my Girlfriend to see NYC since we're almost there anyway.

She's never seen it and I'm going to surprise her by going to 3 Jewelry stores that I think she'll really enjoy. Probably take pictures of trump tower since it's next door neighbor to one of the stores....her Dad will probably have something to say about that..heh

Last edited:
Girlfriend, eh? Are you sure going to three NYC jewelry stores "by surprise" is sending the right message you want to send? Just want to make sure you thought this through. :)

We're only going to look this time....she already got crazy nice stuff for her birthday last week

Just to be sure, I'm going to be blunt. Might your girlfriend come back from the jewelry stores thinking she is now upgraded to fiance?

It's really crazy that prices on CPOs have APPRECIATED. In the Dec-Jan time frame, there were CPO P85s and + with less than 20K miles, fully loaded for 70-75. Now, those same cars, not fully loaded and having 35K+ miles are only 5K cheaper AT BEST.

Crazy stuff

I sure wish I was in the market back during that timeframe! I'm think Tesla knows that the demand is high among us Model 3 reservation holders, and sees no need to adjust the prices down. I'd love a CPO P85+ to get me into an EV prior to the Model 3.

Wow a 2012 P85 for $46,800! No pano or 21" wheels, but it's still a steal! Since it's in Seattle, I would snatch it up if I did not already have a P85+ on the way.

85 kWh Performance Model S
53,039 miles
P02326
Located in Seattle

Features
  1. Black Solid Paint
  2. Body Color Roof
  3. 19" Wheels
  4. Black Performance Interior
  5. Carbon Fiber Décor
  6. Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  7. Supercharging