Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you give me a little more info?...prices?, color, what local? etc....

Just call your local tesla Gallery. They have a bunch of P85Ds available as inventory cars with the 21" wheels you want and great discounts.

- - - Updated - - -

And especially if they want to filter our random people from looking, they could make it a login process and you place your refundable deposit with them to get login access if you didn't want to chat the gallery employees all the time.

Tesla is a very smart company and they do so many things better than anyone with the technology they use but this whole car buying process for inventory and CPO cars is just a sad, tiresome and broken down system. I am sure they are still selling cars but the whole process could be so much better. I don't know about others but we are VERY VERY picky with the interior and exterior color, trim color, 19" wheel preference, and the fact that we want a car with pretty much all the options besides the RFS.

I feel awful wasting the time of Tesla employees, as nice as they are, contacting them every few days to go over cars they have for sale and they then e-mail me listings of cars. We have yet to find a match but some have been very close. This is like buying a car in the 90s where you contact the car dealer and they manually look up their inventory and tell you which cars they have...

Come on Tesla, just list all your cars on your Web site already so customers can find what they are looking to buy. I'd gladly pay the a $2,500 deposit to have access to their entire inventory so we can pull the triggerr when we see the car we want. Now by the time we locate one through the Tesla gallery and they e-mail us, it could be already gone.

Just call your local tesla Gallery. They have a bunch of P85Ds available as inventory cars with the 21" wheels you want and great discounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla is a very smart company and they do so many things better than anyone with the technology they use but this whole car buying process for inventory and CPO cars is just a sad, tiresome and broken down system. I am sure they are still selling cars but the whole process could be so much better. I don't know about others but we are VERY VERY picky with the interior and exterior color, trim color, 19" wheel preference, and the fact that we want a car with pretty much all the options besides the RFS.

I feel awful wasting the time of Tesla employees, as nice as they are, contacting them every few days to go over cars they have for sale and they then e-mail me listings of cars. We have yet to find a match but some have been very close. This is like buying a car in the 90s where you contact the car dealer and they manually look up their inventory and tell you which cars they have...

Come on Tesla, just list all your cars on your Web site already so customers can find what they are looking to buy. I'd gladly pay the a $2,500 deposit to have access to their entire inventory so we can pull the triggerr when we see the car we want. Now by the time we locate one through the Tesla gallery and they e-mail us, it could be already gone.

Why not order the one you want?

To save $20k-$25k to find/buy the inventory vehicle that meets my needs, I would also wait until the right one came up.
What Cyclone said :)

In fact, I did. It ended up being a CPO that met my needs before an inventory model and the savings compared even to an inventory model made the decision worth it. Look at my sig, those specs at $60k. I was looking at inventory models and waiting for the right one when the right CPO came about.

I watched the CPO site daily as well and waited for the vehicle that fit my needs. The CPO program and delivery were a great experience. I just wish Tesla would list the actual pics of the vehicle instead of the computer image. Brent at Tesla Highland Park was great to deal with though. Very impressed with my experience and my CPO Signature P85 that looks showroom new!

Does anyone know around what VIN they started with the new turn signal stalks?

Art has it in the hardware change log under Driving Dynamics, but that doesn't include the VIN ranges. Sorry. It happened with the introduction of AP-capable hardware, so searching around for the VIN range that AP is available will get you close. Just remember that VIN assignments are not in production order so A could have the new stalks while A+1 could have the old stalks.
Model S options by year - a running history - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Art has it in the hardware change log under Driving Dynamics, but that doesn't include the VIN ranges. Sorry. It happened with the introduction of AP-capable hardware, so searching around for the VIN range that AP is available will get you close. Just remember that VIN assignments are not in production order so A could have the new stalks while A+1 could have the old stalks.
Model S options by year - a running history - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Interesting that he doesn't list the removal of the + suspension from the P85D in late 2014.

Who bought the black car with invisible wheels? Good price.

EV CPO Consolidator ev-cpo.com

Good price though!

- - - Updated - - -

And here I was thinking on that one I'd order a wheel/tire package from tirerack and bring them with me as the car was being delivered on jackstands! ;)

And am I missing something here, or is this one made out of DARK MATTER as no color is listed! :p
85 kWh Signature Model S S00209 | Tesla Motors
S00209 is Sig red. I called and asked earlier today.

I like the base-layer mock up design. So they have a default layer and just drop color and tires on top. Now if only this Sig and the earlier wheel less car were on and the same, we would have a car with a partial cloaking device!