Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brent got me a car! He couldn't have contacted me at a better time.....I honestly have been having a really rough time recently. Work, Life, Stress....all of it eased off after getting a random e-mail from Brent listing the deal of a lifetime......wow. Totally cannot believe it...

I'm getting a Tesla.

Brent Seavey is an example of the person Tesla needs to continue to attract and retain as members of the company. He was understanding, patient and guided me through my search for the last several months.

He deals primarily in the Midwest and Texas...but that still didn't stop him from helping a random dude in Finger Lakes region NY.

Thank You Brent!

I'm welcoming myself to the longest 3-4 weeks of my life.
Details on what you got please?

Brent got me a car! He couldn't have contacted me at a better time.....I honestly have been having a really rough time recently. Work, Life, Stress....all of it eased off after getting a random e-mail from Brent listing the deal of a lifetime......wow. Totally cannot believe it...

I'm getting a Tesla.

Brent Seavey is an example of the person Tesla needs to continue to attract and retain as members of the company. He was understanding, patient and guided me through my search for the last several months.

He deals primarily in the Midwest and Texas...but that still didn't stop him from helping a random dude in Finger Lakes region NY.

Thank You Brent!

Spill. That's like saying the baby was born and not giving if it was a boy or girl. Details.

2013 S85 Grey 58,932 miles

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Black Nappa Leather Interior
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

$41300

I've been following CPOs ever since the start and I've never seen a deal like this.

It had a 'history' needing front bumper and hood repaired....but even still.....I have yet to even hear a rumor of one so affordable and so highly optioned.

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension

$41300

I've been following CPOs ever since the start and I've never seen a deal like this.

It had a 'history' needing front bumper and hood repaired....but even still.....I have yet to even hear a rumor of one so affordable and so highly optioned.

WOW! That is amazing. Need to start looking at these CPOs closer.

I'm getting a Tesla.

Thank You Brent!

Hey - he helped me with mine in San Diego as well. Local team was pretty non responsive.

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension

$41300

Amazing deal Congrats!

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension

$41300

Wow. Nice. Seems like a deal to me. I am assuming it comes with the 4 years 50K miles warranty CPO warranty?

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension

$41300

That is amazing deal. Congrats ! You will enjoy your new ride with in a month :)

All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension

$41300

That is a great deal. I am jealous of your tech package!

Here is my answer to some of the questions posed:

-My car comes with the 4 years 50K miles warranty CPO warranty like any other CPO. (58k is one of the highest CPOs I've heard of so my warranty aside form battery and drive unit will last till my car is at 108k miles....not bad in my opinion)

-The car VIN is in the in the early 10000s. (108** to be exact)

I'd like to see the running change log on Tesla Model S to see what my car has based on VIN....I know Tesla makes running changes and I'd just like to know what I'm missing in regards to other 2013 Models... Example: I don't think I have parking sensors.

Anybody know where a running change log is on the forum or online?