Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is looking for a 2013 P85, this one is now available again as I switched to a P85+.

I've seen the P85 if anyone has questions about it. It's in Seattle. The P85 has perfect paint. The rims all have curb rash and one tire was flat, so they will likely all be replaced.

The car was definitely owned by a family. The back seats had some sticky stuff on the seats, but no rips or tears. There was some dirt in the headliner. I'm guessing it will look close to perfect when reconditioned.

After months of searching, I finally ordered a CPO P85:

2013 P85
$49,900 + $750 ship
47k miles
Solid Black
Black performance leather
Rear facing seats
Sound
Smart air
Tech
21” grey turbines
Carbon fiber décor
Carbon fiber spoiler
Paint Armor
Parcel Shelf

Basically it had every option I wanted except for a pano roof. I hope I don't regret that decision. The RFS are a bonus, but not sure if they will ever get used. The price was right on this one and it's a clean Carfax California car. Now the clock starts for its delivery to me in Seattle!

If anyone is looking for a 2013 P85, this one is now available again as I switched to a P85+.

I've seen the P85 if anyone has questions about it. It's in Seattle. The P85 has perfect paint. The rims all have curb rash and one tire was flat, so they will likely all be replaced.

The car was definitely owned by a family. The back seats had some sticky stuff on the seats, but no rips or tears. There was some dirt in the headliner. I'm guessing it will look close to perfect when reconditioned.

Do you expect this car to reappear on the Tesla CPO list or ?

Question about this in general-- when they sell the CPOs, do they recondition before pickup? Would they sell it with bad tires? Ordered a CPO and for some reason (perhaps faultily) assumed that they'd be reconditioning and that it would have good tires.

Question about this in general-- when they sell the CPOs, do they recondition before pickup? Would they sell it with bad tires? Ordered a CPO and for some reason (perhaps faultily) assumed that they'd be reconditioning and that it would have good tires.

It all depends on how bad the tires are when they do the inspection. If they are low on tread, or have a cut, then they would replace them prior to delivery of the CPO. If the tires are within standards, then NO they would not be replaced. Each tire and vehicle is different. Tesla will look at each tire and determine what needs replaced. If you ask for the AiM Inspection, it will tell you everything about the car and what is going to be replaced.

The AiM Inspection report is like a Pre-Inspection that Tesla has done to determine what needs to be fixed prior to selling. This report also determines if the car will be sold as CPO or sold AS-IS No Warranty. This is not my car, but here is one that was send to me.

AiM

If you click on the link, it should take you to a 2013 Model S vin P10748. It will list Vehicle Information, Tire Inspection Results, Vehicle Conditions, Inspection Details, and Pictures of the car. You can also click on the Vehicle Condition Report (PDF) at the top to get a easy to read printout.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclone and Fiver
Question about the Monroney sticker vs the design spec in "MyTesla". The window sticker from the original sale that was sent to me on my CPO lists several options not included on the design spec page on mytesla. Most of these are assumed to be there when I pick up my CPO (I doubt they took out the parking sensors listed on the Monroney). My question is about Paint Armor (listed on original Monroney).

This obviously is something that can be removed prior to CPO delivery to make the hood (hopefully) look new. It was not listed anywhere on the options when I bought it off the CPO site, and is not listed on the build spec on mytesla.
If it's not on the car when I take delivery do I just live with the fact they took it off, or do I ask for it to be on there since it's on the original Monroney sticker from the first owners delivery in 2013?

Removable physical options like this are kind of a gray area for CPO's.

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but what is the timeline for these CPO purchases? I put down the deposit on P21561 (it's a green S85 in Philly) last week and am hoping to get my greedy hands on it ASAP. They said it would be about 3 weeks, but less if I picked up (which I plan to do). I'm used to car places doing these things basically overnight at worst--help me manage my expectations :)

Reactions: SmartElectric