Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
S60 38.3k. Lowest I have ever seen for any Tesla CPO!
If you don't mind the absence of tech package, it's a steal!

60 kWh Model S
55,044 miles
P11446
Located in Los Angeles
$38,300

1. Blue Metallic Paint
  2. Body Color Roof
  3. 19" Wheels
  4. Black Leather Interior
  5. Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
  6. Supercharging
  7. Active Air Suspension
  8. Rear Facing Seats

S60 38.3k. Lowest I have ever seen for any Tesla CPO!
If you don't mind the absence of tech package, it's a steal!

60 kWh Model S
55,044 miles
P11446
Located in Los Angeles
$38,300

1. Blue Metallic Paint
  2. Body Color Roof
  3. 19" Wheels
  4. Black Leather Interior
  5. Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
  6. Supercharging
  7. Active Air Suspension
  8. Rear Facing Seats

Annnnnnnnnddddd.....GONE before my post even got submitted. =)

85 kWh Performance Model S P74148 | Tesla Motors

Alerts are worth it if you are planning to purchase in couple of months. If not , checkin with a CPO advisor once a month :p about their hidden inventory.
Ah, just hadn't shown up on the site for me yet (since I don't pay probably :) ). I have a weekly email check-in with a CPO advisor. When I first emailed he sent an S60 with AP but it wasn't AWD obviously. Pretty much nothing has popped up since.

Where are you getting your alerts from?

It was on ev-cpo before, not sure why it is not there now. Strange!

That's a ridiculous price. 91K for 50K miles....and 50K miles in 1 year?

and that car is not on ev-cpo as of right this second....interesting.

Probably was a rental or something like that , not sure how one can do 50k miles in a single year. Price is ridiculous

The Tesla CPO list shows a dozen cars available for under $50K including three S85 models. :cool: https://ev-cpo.com/

upload_2016-7-15_18-32-6.png

Reactions: HankLloydRight
buy a brand new 90D or 2x CPO s85

Depends what you are coming out of. Our 2013 CPO Tesla Model S 85 is the best car we've ever owned. Fast, smooth, amazing to drive, and such a pleasure to road trip compared to the Mercedes we traded in for it.

The 90D has much higher performance from a stop, 4s to 60mph, whereas the 85 is about 5.2/60. On the highway, I find the 85 is "plenty", and it happily cruises all day at 80 mph+.

My wife loves her Tesla. I'll be getting a Model 3 in a few years, fully loaded, so we will enjoy our CPO 85 until then, and likely end up being a two Tesla family.

The CPO warranty has been excellent, no costs so far, and Tesla treats us like any other customer, which is to say with respect and professionalism.