Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much was it?
$74,500, 28,500 miles
  • 85 kWh Performance Model S
  • Blue Metallic Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • 21" Silver Turbine Wheels
  • Tan Nappa Leather Seats
  • Carbon Fiber Décor
  • White Alcantara Headliner
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Dual Chargers
  • Tech Package with Autopilot
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Performance Plus

Reactions: Boourns
$74,500, 28,500 miles
  • 85 kWh Performance Model S
  • Blue Metallic Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • 21" Silver Turbine Wheels
  • Tan Nappa Leather Seats
  • Carbon Fiber Décor
  • White Alcantara Headliner
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Dual Chargers
  • Tech Package with Autopilot
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Performance Plus
wouldn't a 85D be the same but with dual motor?

Model S 85D 5YJSA1H25FF088314 | Tesla

Granted you don't have all the stuff your car has, but should be pretty close to the performance of the P85 despite what the website says.

wouldn't a 85D be the same but with dual motor?

Model S 85D 5YJSA1H25FF088314 | Tesla

Granted you don't have all the stuff your car has, but should be pretty close to the performance of the P85 despite what the website says.

It's missing the + suspension. That's a big thing to some people (myself included). I can't even imagine owning another Model S without the + suspension.

Reactions: Drucifer and tga
On Tesla's website, in each "pre owned" vehicle listing, we have the following:

Every Model S receives a full inspection, remaining battery and drive warranty and a four year, 50,000 miles pre-owned limited warranty with 24 hour roadside assistance.

I don't see the word "certified" anywhere on their website. What this does seem to say is that every pre-owned Model S comes with the 4yr/50Kmi limited warranty. We bought our 2012 Model S from Tesla with 73K miles and it came with the pre-owned warranty. But it had some minor cosmetic damage (scraped rims and a tiny bit of damage on a quarter panel) that they did not fix; in this respect, it was "as is". Overall, though, its condition was excellent. Also, it was not listed on Tesla's website.

Has anyone actually purchased a used Tesla that did not come with a pre-owned warranty?

I thought the + suspension was rolled in to later production models. But, I could be wrong, which begs the question why would the top dog P100DL NOT have that suspension?
The + suspension was included in only the P85+ models, and early P85D models, but was retired in April of 2015. Now all cars have the same standard suspension. The + models are starting to be unicorns as less and less of them make up the total Tesla population. There's only about 10,000 plus models in existence. (My guestimate based on sales history and current listings from Hank's EV-CPO site.)

A P85+ with Autopilot 1 is very rare, only a 100 or so made. (probably less then 100 actually)

/edit I say 10,000 P85+ models, this number doesn't include the P85D models with + suspension. No clue how many of those made it into the wild before they stopped the using the + suspension.

/edit 2 In fact, they started the autopilot builds around VIN mid-50k, which is also about when they retired the P85+ model, so there's probably way less then 10k total P85+'s out there. Maybe only 5k or less, it was an expensive add on to the regular P85 that not many took.

It's missing the + suspension. That's a big thing to some people (myself included). I can't even imagine owning another Model S without the + suspension.
Exactly. The only CPOs that i was really considering were P85+'s. One with autopilot was a no-brainer. I thought about looking for a P85D with the + suspension, but that would add 20k. Too me, AWD and a second faster 0-60 wasn't worth that.

Although i did briefly consider wk057's car. :)

Can any P85 or S85 cpo owners help me to understand the real life range of my Tesla? I have a 2012 P85 with 21 wheels. It has about 37k miles on it. I work about 11 mile from home and my daily trip is usually about 25 miles round trip. So far maximum distance i traveled with %90 daily charge is about 150 miles.
Since last charge data shows (150 miles) (52.4kwh) (351 wh/mi). 18 miles left on the battery.
I was not expecting to get advertised 265 miles per charge but expecting more than 150-160 miles.
When i serviced my car, i asked them to check the battery and they told me battery health is normal.
Am i missing something or is this normal with P85's with 350wh/mile average?
Ps: For the test, i did not accelerated hard and ac/heater usage was minimum. I do not have pre-conditioning or always connect options enabled.
Thanks in advance.

Put down a deposit on P56903 (P85+ w/ AP) last night. Fingers crossed!
I spoke to a Pre-Owned Advisor yesterday, who told me it currently takes 3-6 weeks to deliver CPO's. Do we have any ideas how the obligatory end-of-quarter/end-of-year delivery push will effect CPO's? I'm guessing new cars take priority. Do CPO's count in delivery numbers? I've never really dug into the quarterly reports.