Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm you were saying you've never had an update come through at home right?

Can't think anything that would be causing that, especially given that they are coming through for you when out and about. Unless it's some sort of weird firewall thing on your WIFI?
I thought the same but there is nothing special going on in that network.
I even grabbed a new wifi 6 access point for the car and left it with upnp etc and nothing.

I can see the car calling Tesla and Spotify traffic via wireshark etc but no update.

Last test was to leave the car hot spotted to my phone overnight but nothing either.

I’d love to capture the data that indicates an update is available, but it’s probably moot as I recall the app sends a push notification anyway.

Configured my S3XY knob: Wiper problem solved.

tempImagewq5hmh.jpg

Is that a bad thing?. I'm still 2.7
Still on 2024.2.7 here.

Technically we're now in "week 14". I was having a quiet bet with myself that we might see 2024.12.xx pop up being the merge of the three current branches including FSD 12.xx (well at least the stack even if FSD 12 is not available for us mere mortals in AU/NZ). Tesla seem to like synergy with their version numbers at times ... think of the Christmas update, it first came out as 2023.44.25.

But it looks like I lost my own bet ... or did I :)