Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting

IMG_1958.jpeg

Reactions: Jules22
Roundabouts are very rare in the USA.
yes they also have FSD and run a more upto date autopilot V12
I use TACC in a few places around me in local roads speed cameras or known police places..
Autopilot spits the dummy or swerves as does not like some lane markings.
Example below Foote Street Doncaster.. Police sit down the hills in the 70 zone. Have to use TACC or be a right lane bandit as each of these bus stops it swerves into the next lane.
1700908992820.png

• Informative
Reactions: Vostok
it's only for model 3/Y cars. you get an option to activate AP with a single pull of the stalk.

It's good to see Tesla are putting the resources where they're most needed: To program the ability to activate an autopilot that hasn't been improved in 3 years. Mine still degrades the speed limit to 40 behind a bus, it still thinks lane open indicators in tunnels and on bridges are traffic lights.

They're hopeless. edit: incompetent asshats is more like it. hopeless is far too kind.

Our X, that has FSD (limited to EAP of course) has single stalk pull as an option after latest update.

Which i am ignoring
The single tap AP is buggy - apparently Autosteer will not only cancel when a lane change is actioned but also the underlying TACC unlike the double tap for Autosteer
That seems like it's by design - when you have single-tap-Autopilot enabled, TACC-only just doesn't exist (it would be weird if it did but the only way to get to it was to go to Autopilot mode then wrench the wheel).

I also am not enabling single-tap-Autopilot, because I use TACC-only mode all the time.